Reviews for Paris Lights
Veridissima chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Love this
Exintaris chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
She's obviously in the wrong cooking school, even if it is "fantastic"; if she's as talented as the show presents her, it's most unlikely she would be given no respect, even in France - they're not all chauvinists. I can believe refusing to use English, though.

Sad, but plausible, that Erica decided against them.

Well, I hope it works out. When they return, surely they can get another chance to adopt.
metaphor chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Akemi, dude, I love that! I miss your Mondler fics! I guess I should be grateful, though, that you still write 'em occasionally. While I was reading, I was thinking that this had potential to become a long piece, but you did tie up some things nicely in the end. :)
lupinsmoon12391 chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
When I first heard that thing in the Tulsa episode, I always thought that Paris would suit Monica and Chandler. I don't know why. This was very pretty. But kind of sad, too. I love all your stuff, you know, and I'm glad you haven't given up on Friends completely.
ImaginingMatthew chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
That is JUST what I needed, some lovely Mondler mush. Thank you for putting that fat smile back on my face :)

m mondler :)
spacemonkey69 chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
sigh, ah Gay Paree...if that is how you spell it..okay, Gay Paris...doesnt sound as good. Anyway, I have always thought of Paris as this magical place, somewhere to fall in love, and to be happy...well, this story isnt exactly happy, but it was easy to fall in love with...I loved it, and I am totally rambling but I dont care...my fave bit was Chandler spitting off the Eiffel Tower, simply because I can imagine him doing it hehe. Great stuff, mon frere
This Account Needs Deleted chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Amazing story. Kind of sad, but really looked up at the end.

Fantastic job. :D
mondlering moofoot chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Aw, I love this mood-lifting feel-good one-shot. And Chandler's a writer. Oh. Awesome job - I've always loved your writing. D

Everyone else seems hell-bent on making everything depressing. Hum.

I'll be waiting for the other Merge! contest entries. Yay, something for me to do!
MonicaKateBingCastle chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Aww great fic!
Leondra chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Great one-shot. I love how so many things are left unresolved, but there's still *some* resolution, and a great deal of hope. ...I sound so cheesy. Oh, well. Fantastically written!