Reviews for Leave The Tie On
Alexya chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
There really needs to be some middle ground between T and NC17/R/M or whatever. This wonderful little ficlet doesn't quite fit perfectly into any ratings that offers. I personally think that M is a bit overboard, cause it's just a bit of tie kink, a sensual massage (not even in inappropriate places), and one mention of Wilson's dick. Hum.

Alright, yeah. As I said before, great ficcy. Twas a wonderful read.

-A-
XxPyromaniacxX chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
this is definitely one of my favorite stories...continue please
The Ranga chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Really good! when you said smut I thought that Wilson was actually going to have sex with House. But then again some like it hot! My suggestion... if you type smt in the summary then you should write it in the story. not just imply it or leave a cliff hanger.
lbc chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
No way is this NC-17. Apparently someone can't tell the difference. I enjoyed the story. Of course, you should label it H/W 'cause we don't get enough of those. We just get too many of some other combinations.

Thanks for sharing with us. I can always get cuteness in stories; can't always get love.
terri chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
i disagree with the M rating. there really isn't sex. implied sex. maybe a t. i guess m is good just to be safe. it was a good short story though. not knockin that at all. wish it had more... lol. muahahaha
HMC chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Woo! This is just too cute. M, massages. They do a body good.

And ignore anon down there, she doens't know what she's talking about. Apparantly, her definition of sex is any skin to skin contact.
MagickalStar135 chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
I liked it! I think this was really well written. Very nicely done. _ And in response to the anon reviewer, just to make them happy you might want to mark it as H/W. *rolls eyes* picky people. Good job! I love your stuff.
anon chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Hun, this is not T. T is PG-13. This is R/NC-17. Please rate it 'M' and put an 'adult situations' warning in the summary. Here I thought I was reading something cute, and it was sex. I'm not saying it was badly written; it wasn't. Just use a bit of common sense.