Reviews for Addiction
horrorstar100 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I like it, little limey but its okay!
SweeterThanChocolate chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I know this might not help with ur blushing problem but it was a good fic...
DemonKittyAngel chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
yaya. I neede to see a good fuck. or at least a really good lime.
mirokulover269 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Wonderful!It makes me wonder what all your other fics are like

; keep writing!
EvilSocksHaveReturend chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Please, must read more before dying!
G.G. of the North chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
OMG!That was great!I loved it!
tish chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
yes! i wonderfull lime ,so hard to find these days... once you get over your mad blushing fit write a lemon!
sarahryoulover4ever chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
that was pretty good not considering you scared the braxy out of my yami (who knew?) oh, braxy is a disease in a sheeps stomach, i give you full permission to use it when people are being jercks that won't go away like diseases, but that was very blush material and i kinda thought it was a good story(even though it had no plot line at all) did i tell you my yami/sister/twin/darkmaker faint? she was as red as a beet because she...um we'll tell you another time IF she wakes up.
KuraRose chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Hum i'm not shy to click the pruple butten that was an absotly purfectly yummy fic
Red Asatari chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
that was simply pretty hell bloody brillant, more I aay more
Kyuurei chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Heh...Had to say your writings are really good. I'm not sure if you actually inted to do it, but they're funny as well. No offense, they're funny in a good way. You've really made my day. . So thanks for that!
CircadianDance chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
-giggles- Poor DC! Well, I'm off to read Sugar High now... -goes off in direction of fanfic-

-Daitai
Handmaiden of Foamy chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
*drools with ryou*
CharlesFilth chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Well, I think this storys rather nice! dont have anything to complain about!
zafaraamy chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
that was hot. Stop blushing that was an awsome limon. This sure beats homework. xD

Make another chapter or another limon or better yet lemon. We all love your limes/limons. You are actually what got me into yu gi oh limes/lemons. I always read lemons from other places and humor in the yu gi oh section. see you next fic