Reviews for Video Girl? I?
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 4/30/2008
Cute maybe or something like that perhaps.

It wasn't quite awful or too bad really.
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 4/30/2008
Neat maybe I guess.

Not super terrible.
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
Interesting
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Good start I suppose.
Lillo chapter 3 . 9/28/2003
I like the way your story is turning out, even though episode 3 is sort of confusing. This crossover is showing orginallity that you don't normally see in fanfics. In the 1st ep. I thought the way you explained the whole adult section was extremely creative and hopefully it will be ingrained into the story. I also like the way you are blending thr Ranmaverse into Ai-ism. I look forward to seeing how Ucchan will become a video girl. Will she be bound to the tape, or lead her life the way is is currently going with the video girl job on the side. Going back to the comment about three, I sort of understand where you're going but I don't see how it fits into the story (Am I being impatient?) And I don't know much about Ucchan, but is she really the type to do something mean to someone? Lastly, I wonder if the Ranma craziness is gong to come into play.
huntingwolfrider chapter 4 . 8/21/2003
My only suggestion is to allow your Ukyou character to evolve a bit more into the role of unhappiness before you puther into any kind of VG role, so that you can contrast the two moods at a later time.
Meiyo chapter 4 . 4/18/2003
ok, this might seem wierd, since it seems to have been a long time since you got any reviews for this, but PLEASE CONTINUE THIS FIC! !
Kitsune6 chapter 4 . 6/30/2002
This is very, very clever. Keep up the good work.
Rekkashinenforever chapter 4 . 5/24/2002
Ooooh, nice story! I like the line, and you leave me hangin' at the end there! PLEASE say you'll write another chapter!
Suicide Saint chapter 4 . 9/29/2001
this is realy good, i'm adding it to my favorites so please write more. ukyuo is my fav ranma1/2 girl
chibiukyou chapter 4 . 8/21/2001
goodness! this story is so cute! i really like stories where ukyou is the main character, and this one fits the bill perfectly! it is written really well, and i like how the story goes! i hope you continue it! thanks! ~_
Hime-hime chapter 4 . 7/25/2001
That's nice to see some VideoGirl Ai stuff here. I like this, becuase it kinda explains Ucchan! I can really see how lonley she must feel. I also like how you describe the scene so well, and still manage to cram some humor in there.

Keep up the good work!

Hime-hime
Ysabet chapter 4 . 6/25/2001
Ummmmm... Hello? Hello? You ARE planning on finishing this, aren't you? Honestly, it's been bugging the **** out of me! Gotta know what happens next, and you're the only one who knows! (This is the ultimate compliment, really; you've got me actually WAITING for this bugger to be written!). Sigh. Very, very good work. WRITE!
KarmaGoddess chapter 4 . 6/19/2001
i love love love this story! Ukyou is my favorite ranma chara, and I love VGAi! keep writing!