Reviews for Java Fever
Kinarra chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
You know I could see this happening, it would be hilarious if they passed another 'coffee nebula' on the way XD Keep up the great work!
addrianna818 chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
I LOVE the story! Keep going! This is a great story. All of my friends love it. Can you make a part where Janeway goes hyper? That would be funny.
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 3 . 12/21/2005
Cool story. Man, I crawl up the walls when I don't get coffee. I cant wait to see her try to get Harry Kim to get her coffee. Update soon.
borgprincess chapter 3 . 12/15/2005
Janeway mostly remains in character- after all, she does occasionally lose her sanity, and if it involves coffee, well...there are a few grammatical errors, but those happen in most stories- I know I get so sick of rereading mine, I just skim through and then post them! Speaking of posting, I'm looking forward to the next chapter [hint, hint]...
Tharin chapter 3 . 12/5/2005
It's very funny what Janeway is willing to do for coffee. The last chapter with Tuvok was great(e.g. "Since you sign my reports, I assume you read them too, Captain."), but also the chapter with Seven ("Since when did you like to work with B’Elanna?" "Since now.") and Naomi. I'm curious who's next.
Harry's Girl chapter 3 . 12/4/2005
Yeah! Java fever man! Yup... been there.. done that... lol. It's great and wanna see more soon! Facing off with the Captain-she's sneaky! Harry's Girl
sandra alexander chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
please for the love of all that is star trek voyager, FININSH IT PLEASE!
niyanna chapter 3 . 11/28/2005
Cool and funny
Sukie chapter 3 . 11/25/2005
Coffee! LOL, endlich komm ich mal dazu, dir eien Review zu posten. LOL, ich find die Geschichte herrlich überzogen. Absolut klasse, ich hab mich fast in die Ecke geschmissen vor Lachen. Speziell das erste Kapitel ist echt der Oberknaller. Die muss auf alle Fälle mit auf unsere Homepage drauf :D:D:D Muhaha. Ich finde das ganze auch nicht unglaubhaft, irgendwie würde so ein abgedrehtes Verhalten zu The Icon absolut passen. Janeway or no way, my friend! Keep up the great writing, that'S an order! Hugs, Jos
european coffee addict chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Dear Terri, unfortunately you haven't logged in so, I have to answer this way. I'm with you, as you might have guessed. I tried to give up coffee, because of health probems, tried to drink tee, still try, but get cranky and a headache. Horrorable. You're right tee makes a flat stimulation curve.

And you're right about Janeway. She might be strong and tough, but it's also the woman from Night, Equinox, Endgame and Scientific Method and other epis. How can anyone claim that she is totally sincere and sane? She is nuts, sometimes more, sometimes less. Without coffee more...
Terri Stephens chapter 3 . 11/25/2005
Dear E.C.A., this story is a laugh riot. I tried to give up coffee four times; every time I was extremely nervous, mean and irritable. When I hit the 4-week point (when supposedly the caffeine is out of your system), I started to display psychotic symptoms and gave up. I figured I would have to check myself into Betty Ford to get off coffee! What I eventually did was make a lateral move to tea, which has a completely different drug delivery system, sort of a shallow, flattened curve instead of the steep climb and equally steep drop you get with coffee. So I'm still on the demon caffeine, but at least I can hold it to one cup. BTW I don't think, as most people do, that Tom Paris drinks coffee, or tea either. I suspect that he has enough mood swings without stimulating his central nervous system. Re Janeway's steely resolve: this is the same woman who locked herself in her room for two months when she was depressed. She should have been relieved of duty and medicated. As for the supposed technological advances of the 24th century, people drink coffee FOR the caffeine. Coffee actually tastes terrible, but you get to like the taste because you associate it with the effect.
firebirdgirl chapter 3 . 11/24/2005
Saved by the Paris...Patiently looking forward to the next chapter...Happy writing/Thanksgiving!
Star chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Don't mean to be discouraging but I think it's just too much out of Janeway's charater, she would never allow the crew to view her in such a vunerable state, especially over coffee even though she did depend on it.

Her principles and dignity just won't allow her to lower herself that way in front of the crew let alone threatening them for trying to help her stay strong.

Janeway was my favorite and I really admired her for her strong will, I would just like to see her keep it.
captainvoygirl chapter 2 . 11/17/2005
LOL

Can't wait for the next chapter!
firebirdgirl chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
Pretty good1 Keep it coming! Happy writing!