Reviews for Untitled
princeshadowstar chapter 1 . 2/13
This was so sad! I really liked it D: Im motivated now to write something inspired by it. POOR MARIKU *HUG*
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
...that was perfect, sweetie. Not to mention the most touching thing I've read on this site in a long while. That was everything that a sad fic should be, with heartwrenching plot and realistic emotions. And when it turned out he entire fic was a suicide letter? Boom, tears. I never saw it coming. So congrats: you have just written something that is simultaneously the best darkshipping and the best psychoshipping I've ever seen.
azab chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
i loved it
xnightmare'sxnightmarex chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
wow this was so good. i loved it though it was kinda sad.
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Aw. Poor Marik.

Deathfics. Gotta hate them. Oh! Not meaning that your fic was bad, deathfics are just...Depressing. Normally. Good job.

Ja ne.

Liliana
Kid9535 chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
I like Psychoshipping, though I might not acutally understand it fully. Oh and I checked out the lyrics to Untitled and posted it on my blog. Nice fiction.
Yami-no-Hikari-7 chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
O_O Wow...that was deep. I loved it.
Rapturous Voice chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
sequel?
Her Sweetness chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Oh my freaking Ra, this is absolutely brilliant! I REALLY cannot put this into words, but really it was just... wow. That's the only word I can think of! Wow.

It just totallt gave me chills and I feel like crying for Marik and Malik, too, because he's lost his yami! T_T It isn't fair, how could someone write this well?

Heh heh. Well, you know what? I guess this mean Miss Yamimisao is no longer the best at these kinds of pairings, she's tide with you!

Goodbye and Goodluck!
SpookiestMoose chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
This fic is very good, and very sad. I'm not at the point of tears, but still, I'm sad to the point that I would give Marik a hug were he real. This is not a common feeling for me.

Poor, poor Marik-kun-he rarely seems to get a break.
Celtic-shadow chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
This was a brilliant fic. Keep up the great work
xKokurox chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Your story did NOT get it's dues! This fic is AWESOME! I like, all that broken record goodness and you really SHOULD write another fic continuing this! I would LOVE to read it! I like...a lot...Please write a sequel or something? Ja!
NubianQueen413 chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
This was great, love how Marik was actin, lol a little insanity always brighten my day. You love Bakura AND Psychoshipping *glomps* ...I love you

platonicly only lol

Write some more ne?
Guineapiglover chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
So sad...hey, how come none of you never told me you put Up In the Tower in your C2? Oh, well. I approve.
Phantom Fox chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Damn...Very loving/hateful/dark. I like it. Poor Marik...