Reviews for Absolute
bbissocute chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Very touching. You manage to embody the characters in a way I simply adore. Lovely job, once again.

bbissocute
MyAibou chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Hey, I'm FINALLY getting around to reading some of your fics! The short ones for now, anyway.

This is lovely. I remember this scene from both the manga and the anime. Their relationship is at such an interesting place here. It's almost like this is where it really begins. BEAUTIFUL.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Nice. What really annoys me is the way they butchered the dub here in america. They cut out so many parts it's not funny. Heaven forbid they do that to any other anime. If only they would put this scene back into the anime, the ages for who watched it would skyrocket. Ah well, hopefully WB knew what they were doing when they cut so much out. Great fic!
Julia451 chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Thanx for the sweet treat. Nonyaoi's an EXCELLENT change of pace for the Yugioh section. Finally, something that actually shows effort and creativity! A pleasure to read.
Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Sweet! You've written this really well, even though I haven't seen the episode I can still imagine it thorugh your writing.

It would be cool if you could check out my Crimson Sorrow fic sometime! _