Reviews for Enthralled
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Oh snap. Oh SNAP. D: Poor Yugi and Yami...CONTINUEPLZ. KTHNX.
Anzu Fan chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
You know, I recall reading this once before, but I could never remember what it was called. And I just happened to stumble back onto it. And delighted am I to have done so. It was awesome the first time, and it's awesome the second time.
MyAibou chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Okay, I could've sworn I reviewed this one. I know I read it. Sorry!

Very intriguing AU. Not sure if I'd want to read more... a little bleak for my tastes, but if it ended in a happier place, yeah. But poor Yugi, poor Yami...
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
DD1014, you don't have to give such a long responce for this review. Wow...

You really don't know what's going on untill the last couple paragraphs. That is really good. I had to read that sentence: "Power crackled into Yami, slamming through his energy patterns as though threatening to tear them permanently asunder." I had to read that sentence about 4 times before I understood what was going on. I was just so surprised. Going to read connceting fic now!
Empathie chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
You should keep going with the story it could become a very good one. Poor Yami! I hope if you do continue this story that i can read maybe yugi's friends coming into the story, but not betrayal from them.
Lunnaei chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
*eyes get all watery* Oh Yami-kun! *hugs Yami from behind* I'm so sorry! *picks him up off his feet, not giving him time to get away or embrace back* O! *rocks him back and forth*

Yami: Ahk! O,o? L-Luna-chan!

Me: It'll be okay! I promise! *sets him back on his feet and turns to Dragondancer*

Yami: *stumbles away a little before regaining his feet* Wha-What was that for?

Me: Dragon! I loved it!

Yami: *goes pale* Nevermind...I don't want to know... *slips away before he can hear about it*

OMG! So sad, so painful, so, so! Ah! *glompshuggles Dragon*
Ethereal Fae chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
...*grabs torch*...

...ARGON MUST DIE! HOW DARE HE HURT THE PHARAOH! *sets Argon alit* Mwahahahahaha...HAHA! *cradles yami* its ok he's dead now!(author: *edges away from screen*) sorry, had a 'moment' there! this was angsty, but in a good way, i wanna know why argon isn't bowing to YAMI! keep writing this!