Reviews for Envelope

-D101
Senritsu Lee chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Brilliant. xD
Anasazi Darkmoon chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Very funny! I wonder if Shuuichi ever runs across a flock of angry environmentalists in the future...
Razzberry808 chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Whoa, that was hilarious! I never thought about it that way.. Poor Kurama... oh well, what can you do?

Great job!
yllom21 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Very amusing story to say that least, I adored the last line. Poor Kurama and his fangirlism (which isn't a word). Totally adorable!
NeoMiniTails chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
OMG! That was a funny little ending...
Eris-Dark-Goddess-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Good God! Most awesome...wonderful...a complete cure for boredom in computer class...p.s- the environmenalists want their trees back. _
TwilightSoulTaker chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Obsessing over Kurama-kun is bad for the enviroment? *collapses to knees dramtically*

EVERYTHING I KNOW IS A LIE!
Kaleyanne chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Oh, this is adorable. I don't really think you should treat Shuuichi and the Youko as separate people (because they're not), but heck. This is just too cute for words, and if you had used Kurama proper, what you had Shuuichi do would be so OOC it's ridiculous.

And I shouldn't be reading so deep into a drabble, but heck. This was too cute.
SPS-kun chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Oh, man, this is hilarious! Not only that, the tone is as if I were reading a Japanese DJ without the drawings! Go you!
Flying Banana Dinosaur chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
XD

That was quite funny. I liked it a lot, even if it was rather short. Great grammar, stuff like that. _
tigerhw114 chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Needless to say, all of the Kurama lovers have thought about something like this at least once and you put it into a short little story complete with an actual begining and end. Good work. Cute, short, and sweet. I like it.
Katzztar chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
LOL Now THERE'S one angle I've not thought to lok on the Shuuichi fan girl events.

_