Reviews for Man to Man

Great job!
Dark Duchess and Shadow Queen chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Oh my gosh, that totally cracked me. I love Charlie. I miss him. :(
HotChilliGriffin chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
I love this fic, so sweet and funny! So perfectly Charlie, adn everything he says flows so well.
Frost Hobbit chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
OMG! So cute! I LOVE Charlie/Claire. You kept Charlie in character quite well. Good job!
LeopardHeart1234 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
That was hilarious. It had me laughing out loud. And it takes a lot for a story to do that. Haha, Charlie's so cute.
Live Fast Die Never chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
That's great! It made me smile! Good job!

I like to go back and read old LOST fics... especially Charlie/Claire ones..

Anyways, once again, good job!

Live Fast Die Never
falafel-fiction chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Adorable! Very funny and unique. I love Charlie and the turnip together.
Cupcake Mojo chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Simply adorable. I loved it! I added it to my favorites list the moment I finished. You did a splendid job portraying Charlie, love. I'm looking forward to reading some more of your stories. Keep up the great work!

-Tori
Shannon101 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
YAY GIMME MORE SHANNON WANNA KNOW MORE-and yes, my name is shannon just for the record...
Pendora-lass chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
O! That was so utterly sweet, adorable, humorous and touching! You captured Charlie very well and I enjoyed this fic so much! Please write more :)
Self-Stirring-Cauldron chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
That's really funny and very Charlie. I love Charlie. And Claire. But I'm a hypocrite. I only started watching Lost in the second season. So I've seen all of about 4 episodes. I still love it! As I was saying before I went off on an 'I love Lost' rant. This is very Charlie-ish. I congratulate you.
AinsleyAisling chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Aw. So cute. I'd love to read more! I'm completely new to Lost fanfic, but I will keep an eye out for you.
underarrest39 chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
hey, that was really good i liked it how Charlie was talking to Arron. it was interesting and enjoyable. :) you did a great job!