Reviews for Target: Phantom
Totalfangirl01 chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
That...was...AWESOME! :D
HA! I knew Mala and Madame Rouge couldn't defeat Danny with all his awesomeness! XD
daniel andrew chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
tennus asi se escribe
skulker asi se escribe
Dragon Courage chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
Pretty good. It's not the best, what with grammatical errors and lack of humorous details, but it has a very original plot and in the realm of grammatical errors it's not the worst either
Linzerj chapter 5 . 7/16/2009
Wait, is Kitten a kitten or is she the Kitten that was Johnny 13's girlfriend in the episode '13'? Or is she from Teen titans?
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 5 . 7/11/2009
Great story. And just what I wanted to read. Skulker & Walker protecting Danny. Which I can see them doing for those reasons.
FlyingLikeaPhantom chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Woh, creepy. Why is it that everybody wants Danny Phantom and the Teen Titans on their side? Crazy people! Anyway, this is a really good story!
Angelus-alvus chapter 5 . 11/2/2006
Your fic is great! Upade soon.
phantomshadowdragon chapter 5 . 1/29/2006
Cool. Where are the Teen Titans when all of this is happening?
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 5 . 1/1/2006
Most excellent. I'm really liking where this story is going. What do oyu have planned. I hope for action and to see the Teen Titans. Please update soon.
Baekho0123 chapter 5 . 1/1/2006
I hate Walker! He is such a prick when his "rules" are broken. RULES ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN! Sometime they're broken and sometime they're not!

But I love your plot. KEEP IT UP!

-CYA! -!
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 4 . 12/29/2005
Please Update again faster. This story is geting good.
Baekho0123 chapter 4 . 12/29/2005
Still this is story is decent and readable.

So keep up with the good work!

-CYA! -!
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
I thank you for writing such an amazing story. I love your stories. You are an original author. I love using the Brotherhood of Evil as the villains. Will this be another of your Danny Phantom/Teen Titans Crossover. Please update your stories more. Also, could you read my story, Titans and Futures by Shiva the Sarcastic. Also, check out my sister, Sora-Mizu Duo's stories, Love and Family, and returning, in the Teen Titans section.
YuukiBlossoms chapter 3 . 12/21/2005
Kool!I love this tory so much!Please update soon!