Reviews for To save the World
Gaara's Demon Sister Shi chapter 14 . 8/15/2014
Hey can you please finish this story I mean its a really good one so far I like it
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
5 feet and 12 inches is 6 feet. 12 inches in a foot.
Skandragon Blackheart chapter 14 . 11/6/2007
PLEASE update soon!
Within Imagination chapter 14 . 8/27/2007
This story is REALLY good! Please update ASAP!
Zarz chapter 14 . 3/21/2007
I am really looking forward to seeing where this is going! I can't wait to see what Danny can do with all the powers of the Ghost King! Keep up the great work, and I do hope your muse returns soon, for all your readers' sakes!
Zarz chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
I like this story already, I just have to mention that 12 inches 1 foot, so it's kind of odd to say Tucker's 5 feet 12 inches. Either say he's 6 feet, or he's 5 feet 11 inches. Besides that, this is a great beginning and already has me hooked. Keep up the good work!
dragon-game chapter 13 . 11/13/2006
Good story.

Please continue it soon.
Ariel Senrayes chapter 13 . 8/10/2006
I really like your fanfiction please,please contine writing.I'm your biggest fan.
Unknown chapter 12 . 8/1/2006
I really feel that you need to update soon. Your story is SO GOOD that it deserves to be continued
BratCat chapter 13 . 7/6/2006
wad kind of new powers does danny inherited from the King? mayb some tink cool and powerful(duh)...like it..keep it up!
Harm Marie chapter 13 . 7/6/2006
Poor Danny.
Auroral Eclipse chapter 13 . 7/6/2006
oh i like this story alot! its so unique! totaly awesome work so far! cant wait for the next chapter!
Nayias chapter 13 . 7/6/2006
Finally!

After so long!

Arigatou Gozaimasu!

It was cool!

-\/

Thank you for updating this. This really made my day.

Ja ne

Nayias-chan
EnigmaticPenguin chapter 11 . 3/20/2006
Gyah, writer's block. My problem is having too many ideas, not having not enough. It's awful at both ends of the spectrum, trust me.

Awesome chapter. *yawns widely and stretches* But I'm too tired to write more...

-E.P.
Nayias chapter 11 . 3/20/2006
omg omg omg omg omg omg...

FINALLY!

A CHAPTER!

*hugs you*

Arigatou Gozaimasu!

Plot is much thicking-ness!

Want to do happy dance-much with me?