Reviews for not the best way to look at life
in your dreams as well chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
this tory is great i dont know what ur talking about but i really wanna no whats ganna happen
kage no atsui chapter 4 . 1/12/2007
Okay. Good luck tsnade on re-writing your story. Hopefully you'll be able to post the story soon.
flooding-rivers chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
i luv your story!*fangirl-scream*
Blue-shine-angel chapter 3 . 8/17/2006
LaDyPnAi chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
a blouse is a girls shirt
Elephantie chapter 3 . 6/14/2006

lol looking forward to your new story
Taijiya Hatake Uchiha chapter 4 . 5/27/2006
O.o cool! this story is spicy!

2owsum4u chapter 3 . 1/17/2006
WOW! THAT WAS SO EXCELLENT THAT U SHOULD GET AN OSCAR;)I hope you update really son plz, caus im a very impantient person and i want 2 know what happens next. Email me the next chapter plz and thank you
warriorseadra chapter 3 . 1/17/2006
who dies during gym?
kenshinlover2002 chapter 3 . 1/16/2006
Answering Hinata's question of what's up w/ the school. I say, it's not a school, it's a mental instutute. Anyway, nice chapter, update soon.
warriorseadra chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
uh have a fire drill happen which everyone would probaly ignore any way update soon
shikaruTo chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
yeay! an update! OMG OMG OMG! this is one helluva story! I mean, seriously, it is so awesome! Coolness..! I love the way you portrayed their new characteristics and role! And Gaara's an outcast! haha! and I thot he will always be the scary bully with ahmazing fighting skills! This is totally random! which is nice by the way! Please, you so need to update as soon as possible! Gotts, and oh, please, make Hinata have a lot of pairing as possible! *wink wink*
otakualways chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
awee poor garra he is adorable and so tough o u need him to learn how to stick up for himself update soon
kenshinlover2002 chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
It took long to update but you made up by making the chapter long. Anyway, you did a good job on this chapter, just a couple of mispellings, but that's it.

Will Hinata mange to survive or not go nuts in this school?

Update Soon

Please don't change the pairings, I love Sasuke and Hinata.
shikaruTo chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
oh wow! This is really awesome! Finally! Some fresh new ideas instead of the same ol' typical ones! Yesh! But there's just one thing you needed to correct, his name is Uchiha Sasuke n not Uchia! XD And oh, Hinata's father is not Haishi by the way, his name is Hiashi! Other than that, Hinata's little sister's name is Hanabi instead of Hinabi. And it's Sabaku no Temari if you must. Apart from that, everything is simply exciting! But please watch out for spelling and grammatical errors.. They make reading a bit hard! But please, do continue! I'll put this story under my story alert list and I will be expecting updates from you! Keep it up!