Reviews for Pet trouble
how sweet
Fabi17 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Loved It,your story is good
BBxRae forever chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
That was an awesome story it made me cry too
Spectrobes Princess chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I'm BBTerra and I have to admit...this wasn't that bad! I actually liked it...not enough to change my opinon, but this was very well done! Good job!
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
That was touching. Though if we go by this story it explains why no one was allowed in Raven's room
Nerdy-self99 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
OMG I love this to the ends of the Earth.
Teen Warrior chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Nice story for one without pairings
Mizuki Ito chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
You are epic Kitty-Sama! Lol
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I myself have never had to put a pet down, but my cousin had to have her two labradors euthenized (not at the same time). Zues, who was only two years old, and Zeke, he was at least 13 (i think). My cousin was really upset about it for quite some time. They have three new-ish dogs now. Zoey (chocolate lab), Zandra (black lab), and Minnie (black biscorkie [BishonSilky Yorkie]). Good story, sounds like something Beast Boy would do. ~Har~
TheJadeRaven chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
LOVE STORY!
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Cute story and nice way of showing Raven and Beast boy connecting over something so innocent. :D

Please do keep up such good work like this one upon future storyline ideas. ;D
AzurexJen S chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
That was just ADORABLE~! I loved it! So cute~! X3 X3 X3 -sigh- I luv fluff~
davestridersjunk chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Awe! That's Incredibly Cute _
Raven'sWinterRaine chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
That was so sad. I can relate to what Raven was feeling. I had a cat since he was a kitten too. Raised him for 13 years. Till one day, he dissapeared. I guess he ran away, but I don't know what happened to him. He's still missing to this day, but it was a great story, and I enjoyed reading it.
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Very good story. Anyone who has ever had to put a much loved Pet to sleep knows what Raven felt that awful day. They also know the joy a new kitten or puppy brings after such a loss. Well done.