Reviews for Of Knights and Maidens
patattack chapter 7 . 5/24/2010
Nice story so far! Nothing to say really except that it's really good.
FeatherPens chapter 7 . 8/20/2008
I CAN'T BELIVE YOU JUST ENDED IT LIKE THAT! but I liked the part about Chumly playing drums...lol!
lilmisssmileen chapter 7 . 6/5/2008
Wow nice story! I like the Luna Flair Forten bit! Very Very sneaky! lol
WhiteAsukalover chapter 7 . 9/14/2007
AW the ending was soo cute!
CheeseyWonder221 chapter 7 . 5/15/2006
OH! So he kissed you! OH! I GET IT! YAY FOR YOU! I Heart your Story: It's in my Favorites!
LunarFlare14 chapter 7 . 5/12/2006
well. that's the end of my story. i kinda cheated and put myself in the slifer dorm. yeah, it's my story so i can BEND the rules. I just realized... Chazz doesn't appear in my story... I WONDER WHY! *wink, wink* Okay i'll tell you. I'm planning on writing another fanfic based on chazz. he didn't appear in this story because when i started writing chazz had left the series and he came back half way through the story thus i thought it'd be silly to bring him up. and now that i've seen the whole season i know that chumley and zane graduated from duel academy and they won't be in my next one. Luna was a one time thing. Sy will go back to his stinking love affair with Dark Magician Girl and I'll go back to writing. (Syrus: YEAH!) *Hits Syrus on the head* Anyway now this story is REALLY done. I have two other fics to finish up but then i'll write my chazz story... you might not wana hold your breathe though. i am a slow writer because i always get side track. like right now. i could be working on my other fics but i'm talking to you people. anyway L8ER!

Your Humble Author,

Lunar Flare Fourteen, A.K.A Luna Forten of the Slifer Dorm and Syrus Fangirl.

P.S. GO SYRUS!
Saq78642 chapter 7 . 5/6/2006
LOL! You hinted it to Sy alright. Good for you! Keep it up!
Withdrawn chapter 6 . 3/16/2006
I had to pick myself up off the floor to write this little review. Why? Because that story has got to be one of THE funniest stories I've ever read. The most impressive part was you put in all that romantic humour, but still managed to get all the characters from the show EXACTLY how they would probably act in that situation. Even Syrus, I can just see this happening in the show. I've got to admit it, this was a really really good story.
Don'tDieDragonfly chapter 6 . 3/9/2006
YOU SHTINK! whydja end it there? huh? c'mon...continue it! I really like this one!

-Kit/Shyra/Moro
MinaLovesMusic chapter 6 . 2/7/2006
I enjoyed the entire thing and cant wiat 'til the sequal! _ But... what exactly happened between Bastian and Isabelle in the broom closet? o_O
PrincessAmy-and-Blueberry chapter 6 . 2/3/2006
That was so sweet! I loved it!
Swordsman of Darkness chapter 4 . 1/25/2006
keep up the good work. JxA JxA JxA JxA
Agent of the Divine One chapter 6 . 1/22/2006
Go Syrus! Happy endings for the troubled couples. Thank you.
Wyatt Lena chapter 6 . 1/21/2006
Keto: Whoo-hoo! Awsome!

Echo: SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL!

Keto: Echo, you're so rude... SEQUAL! SEQUAL!

Echo: Oh yeah, I'm SO rude...

Keto: SEQUAL!

Echo: SHOVE IT WOMAN!
Meow Mix Meow Mix chapter 6 . 1/19/2006
Aww! So cute~! I love it. The least paragraph was my favorite part! Well, I guess that's typical of me, but, whatever.

Yeah, add stuff to it!