Reviews for A Change of Opinion
luvztorite chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
It was terrific! I really need to go back and watch those episodes again. I could tell your heart and soul was in this story.

LindaC
PandoraSilk chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I have a feeling that I'm not reading this in order, but I have to tell you that I always wanted those two to get together in the series, and they never have. I'm glad that you've done it, and so sweetly.

I love the line about the thirteen inch height difference. Too cute. :)
TShadow chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Wonderfully written! You really made this feel authentic- the emotions between the two of them. You have a beautiful style and a way of making them come to life.
morgenstern chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
I LOVED IT! So, so good.
thewomanwhosoldtheworld chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
wow brillant, beautiful. and thats all there is to say.
Marion the Geek chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Very sweet. I liked it.
Enlee chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Wow! I loved it! Would Goren really pick her lock? Probably. Love the Bobby stutter. LOL. Keep up the good work.
CavalierQueen chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
better than decent. fantastic. i hadn't read it before but came to find the forum as a place where writing would be posted that would be at least close to grammatically correct. this was awesome. "leaving her soul on him" that is such a great line.
elfluvr chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
I love romantic BA stories, and ITWSH was such a great episode for spawning wonderful fanfic like yours! My favorite part:

**“But,” he said quietly, reaching up to touch one of the thin streams and coming away to stare at the resulting drop momentarily. “You didn’t. Y-you wanted to and you never did. You changed your mind, you said.”**

Something about that is so perfectly Bobby. Thanks for sharing!

-Nancy
mE chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
it's really, really decent. i enjoyed reading this a lot.
Katie chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
It's hopeful and it makes me happy Very well-written.
Muskoka Girl chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Wow. This was beautiful! Just beautiful! -sigh-

I love the use of the anecdote. I love how you got into the character's heads, and how you resolved the issue...(can't go wrong with them kissing), it was just excellenct!
nera chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
I Love it!
TriStateCopFan chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Very nice job! We all knew a lot of fics would arise from that ep. -there was just so much going on emotionally for B/A - and I love reading e-1's "take" on it all: happy, sad, angsty, supportive. They proved again they're a great team and your story certainly did them justice.
Bizy chapter 1 . 11/7/2005