Reviews for Innocence
Ganheim chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Beside,

[Besides]

his bidness,

[I have no idea what is supposed to mean]

"Why would there be pig's blood on the floor?"

Kasumi blinked, "You know, Ranma? That would be a good question!"

[I’m so confused right now, but somehow that’s extremely funny]

Ranma took the proffered thermos, "Hot water?"

[That’s even creepier than the body in the bag (I called it!)]

even had got impaled

[Extraneous ‘had]

about her"

[Missing period]

That was short, dark, and extremely funny. Fixing those little technical problems would make the good even better.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Oh Dear Sweet Mercenaries' Guild! This was awesome!
Kurt Baros aka The Falcon chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
damn that was so wrong but so funny i need more psycho akane
Elusion chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
You know, it coming from you, I was actually expecting something a little more twisted. Though I did like that "Akane the suicidal, Akane the homicidal" comment someone made.
Erentei Lord of Insanity chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
DING DONG AKANE'S DEAD, WFROSE SHOT HER THROUGH THE HEAD, RANMA'S SAVED AND ALL IS WELL, MAY SHE FOREVER BURN IN HELL!

-Copyright 2005 DARK1 ULTIMATE
Neo Kojiro chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Kuno-bashing, to the most literal degree.

I also complain, if only for the lack of a decent climax. At least Nabiki died in the last one after substantial build-up.
goku90504 chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
intresting fic
Darth Hawk 32 chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
lol, weird.
Groove-j chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
I dunno... It's okay, but not as good as the other ones to be honest. But that's just IMO _ You are a good writer, and I only have so many favourite writers, depending on the universe. Keep up the good wrting
soapfiction chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Where the hell was Jeff Dahmer? I kept reading this story, hoping a collection of skulls would show up. Either that, or the trophy set of heads that Elijah Wood left behind...

Damn, I want Nabiki's skull on my shelf so bad...

Oh, yeah. Happy trails.
dana-san chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Just fabulous! Love Akane as a psycho. LOVE IT. Ranma as ultimately clueless is price less. Great (post)Halloween treat. Thanks!
Fodder chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
This was like a cross between Rumiko Takahashi and that bloody mental director Miike Takashi. I definately got a semi 'Audition' vibe from it. What's really the clincher though, is that it actually suits the Ranma formula where 'Anything Goes'. With a few more tweaks you could really take this little bundle of Evil and run with it.

Lovely.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
That after-fic number was a cutie, all right! As always, a twisted little creuller of a fic. Thank you.
Babs Yerunkle chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
It's odd... through the whole length of this, I kept expecting Kasumi to offer some Elderberry wine to someone (perhaps Genma, he appreciates a good drink, and elderberry wine is good to the last drop). The more I think about it, the more I see Ranma in the Cary Grant role. Hm, for that to really work out, I suppose you'd have to adjust it so that Ranma fell for the one sister who was mentally sane, while she (in her love) tried to protect him by staying far away, until she discovered that she was adopted, and didn't bear the family curse of lunacy. Let's see, Genma in the Boris Karloff/Raymond Massey role (that seems natural - the evil close relative), and I think Soun could fit into the Peter Lorre role pretty well ("Please Genma, not the slow way! Not like with the master!")

Of course, knowing you, you'd probably do a twist ending (I'm now thinking "Fearless Vampire Hunters") - Just as Ranma and love escape the madness, fleeing Nerima and the impolding psychotic violence, Nabiki blinks and looks toward the audience, somehow proving that she's the most psychotic of all.

Or else, you could do a REALLY weird one. Ranma marries Akane and lives happily. Growing ever more resistant to poisons and potions, he's so good at martial arts and midnight ambushes that he never notices Akane's many attempts to kill him. He doesn't mind seeing the purple cat get killed (they're just evil little demons, after all) and the sweet-and-sour pork and peking duck are some of the few good meals she's made. Admittedly, the combination of ox ribs, crane hot-wings, and eel sushi is a strange combo, but the quantites are wonderful!

So many possibilities. Too bad you probably aren't going to continue it.
Kinai chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
As ever good work.

And I, personally think that you ever give all the characters a fair treatment.

Kinai.