Reviews for A Small Episode
Sujakata chapter 2 . 12/2/2002
ah ah ah ah ah ah ! what the? i hate you and your damned cliff hanger. you cant end a chapter there, AHHHHHHH no REMY! ahhh ROGUE! alll what is with the phsycopathic hurls? AHHHHHHHH hell you have to write more!
Fallen1 chapter 2 . 11/28/2002
ACK! What the hell is that. Sniff YOUR SO MEAN! Finish it! Poor Remy...
Lucky439 chapter 2 . 9/15/2002
cool more please soon
klucky chapter 2 . 9/6/2002
grrrr, u gotta udate this stuff! plz? u just gotta its all so cool it is needed.
linkinspike chapter 2 . 1/26/2002
ok i HAVE to know whats going on you have defnately got me hooked! more please!
Sara chapter 2 . 10/31/2001
You need to write more! Write more soon please!
jade chapter 2 . 7/10/2001
yo, good story man just like, continue itplease! :) :P
netty chapter 2 . 7/7/2001
yes, i wanna kill you now. more soon please!
liz chapter 2 . 7/4/2001
GAMBIT! *sniffle* y'all need to hurry up with the next chapter. That's under cruel and unusual punishment you know! LoL
Rogue Summers chapter 2 . 7/3/2001
This story is soooo cool.

Hurry up and write the next chapter.
Jada Flame chapter 2 . 5/29/2001
Finals week... A pain... ESPECIALLY WHEN SUCH A FREAKIN' GOOD STORY HAS TO BE SUSPENDED!
CrimsonGalatea chapter 2 . 5/7/2001
Come on! We have to read the next chapter! You can't just leave us hanging like that! Please post the next chapter soon. :)
MaRvElEr chapter 2 . 5/6/2001
Good, excellent. Seriously keep writing. I haven't had a chance to write my fics because of finals, so I sympathize.
Wild Childe chapter 2 . 5/4/2001
Awwwww. Dammit! HURRY THE HELL UP AND WRITE MORE! No wait, please. I really didn't mean that! just please, don't leave a gal hanin' like this! Please, oh merciful one.
zeo chapter 2 . 5/4/2001
if u haven't read the stories in a while then, u shure have a good memory. u seem 2 have a very good handel on r & g. and i do not mind waiting 4 the next part 'cause i know that somehow u r going 2 work the out. c ya. z.