Reviews for Waiting
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
aw... that was sweet. angsty and adorable, lovely combo, especially for this pair. havent see the episode it refers to, but even so... i wanted to punch the "defense" Carver (who's freakin awesome, btw- glad he and Deakins got a cameo) mentioned in the face. repeatedly. yeah... anyway, can totally see where Alex would get that impression. i know that mask all too well, even without having seen it for myself. withdrawing into oneself to avoid pain and the humiliation of having to deal with it publicly. but Bobby shows that its not quite so black and white, in that the withdrawal is sometimes more than self-protection. though a deeply emotional creature, he's not always that fantastic at expressing himself. and in such a state, before certain -as you say- homicidal thoughts had had a chance to fade, he'd probably think he would do or say something stupid that might end up putting her in an even more difficult position. love that he camped out at her apartment, worried about her being so upset on the street, and refused to take no for an answer when she didn't want to talk. yay for stubborn people! and such a cute ending... aw! love the tiny hints you threw in there, especially the elevated heart rate that he blames on stress XD true, in a sense, but i daresay the real cause is... a little closer to home at this point hehe
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Nothing wrong with doing an idea many other's have done so long as you put your own spin on it. Which you succeeded in doing. Well done.
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
A wonderful post-ep to one of my favourite episodes - I thought you handled it beautifuly.
OSuzanne chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I'm glad you went ahead and wrote this. It's very well done, and heartwarmin.
OuroborosSnyder chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Very Cute. A very good friendship story about the both of them. Great ending to that episode. )

~Snyder~
Marish89 chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Cute, I think you should write more Post-Ep fics.
Clue Impaired chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
This was excellent writing. I'm going back through old fics because they're showing old seasons on tv and I get them all brand new. Hee, hee. You are an excellent writer.
Lady Norbert chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Aw, that's cute! I know I'm not the only one who wanted to beat that lawyer for putting her (and him) in that spot. Nicely written.
morgenstern chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
So good!
Quill-32 chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
A sweet quiet look at the back side of their partnership. Very nice!
ulstergirl chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
although i didn't really think goren was blowing her off in the hallway, i liked the story. that was an awesome episode, wasn't it.
Caia chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
I was waiting for a post-ep to that epi! I even thought about writing one myself, but I really couldn't twist my ideas enough for them to fit on paper, I guess.

I loved yours, LOVED it. :D
Muskoka Girl chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
You never cease to amaze me! Your like me hero! LOL thats kinda creepish... sorry...Loved your answer to the ep, as usual it was in character and plausable (sorry, bad spelling).

P.S: Wasn't that just the greatest episode? I hope it doesn't damage their partnership.
Sqully chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
yaya! that was my fav epy...loved this story perfect
bringirl2001 chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
E i KNEW it- I was just waiting for you to give in and write a story- and oh HOW much I really love your stories- this is great- oh and keep the other irons in the fire- I am reading your stories bigtime!