Reviews for Say Anything
anotherweasley chapter 4 . 3/12/2002
I really thought this was wonderfully

written:) I liked how you had the four

parts of the story each with a different

characters thoughts.

I think you hit on something

that I wish the X-Files would have

explored furthur...Monica and Mulder:)

I think it would be great to explore

the "believers." I think they would

have gotten along smashingly:) So at

least we have your story to explore

this:)
Pandora chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
hi Deb , I like your lil story . I m a Scully / Doggett Shipper and I hope that they will end up together . Maybe you can write a sequel with those two . Thanx .
kitty kat7 chapter 4 . 1/14/2002
that was great! i love the idea of mulder/reyes and scully/doggett! keep writing.(i hope you'll take this story further!)
Vanessa chapter 4 . 5/15/2001
I love it...i hope you write more in your style...it is the best ive seen yet!

keep it coming
Contania Ibbansard chapter 4 . 5/5/2001
Cute me likes!
crazyscully chapter 4 . 5/5/2001
good fic. i like the ending. you didnt leave anyone lonely and u did a freat job i demand a part 2...3... hell even 4 great job
Kate the Great chapter 4 . 5/4/2001
WOw, that was so sweet and touching! I liked it ;) I'm a Scully/Doggat fan ;) sorry it just seems right.
Katrina chapter 4 . 5/4/2001
That was one of hte most powerful pieces I have ever read. It addresses every mystery, every glance, every smile, analyzing them to the tee. I have been a Shipper from day 1 when I saw the very first episode. I was all of seven years old, but I knew that Mulder and Scully were right for each other. But this season has sprung a lot of new feelings and doubts in my mind about who was right for who. I think that maybe all of them ( Doggett, Reyes, Mulder, and Scully ) might end up being friends, but I think that Mulder and Scully should still be together, not that I haven't tried to imagine Mulder and Reyes, and Doggett and Scully. The way you wrote it though, not that there was anything wrong with it, I just seem to think that the wrong guy got the girl and the wrong girl got the guy. It's just an inkling that I get. Not that your story wasn't fabulous, which it was. I'm not too open to new ideas, but I was curious and I liked the way you worded feelings and made everything turn out happily for everyone in the end without making it seem too sappy. This will definitely go on my favorites list. I think that you did a great job addressing all the doubts that have been pricking people's minds from the moment Doggett and Reyes stepped onto the scenes...
Jen the Genie chapter 3 . 4/29/2001
Oh dear God - thank you. Thank you for having the courage to voice a theory that's been haunting me since this damn season really got underway - I've been with this show since day one and although I always classed myself as having shippy tendencies, I know in my heart that CC now has a situation on his hands he just can't resolve to everyone's satisfaction, so as much as it would pain me to see the M&S relationship go down this avenue I think you may well have hit the nail on the head with your Fic. Beautifully written, wonderfully characterised...now I'm just gonna sit back and wait for it to unfold on screen - well done and thanks again.
DebC75 chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
Callie (& others who've liked my story),

Thank you for the praise. I've enjoyed writing it (one part to go-as soon as my beta reader gets back from her weekend away from the 'puter!) and have gotten lots of great reviews from it on other forums.

For you who didn't like it-thank you anyway. That little tirade was my first *ever* flame. I mean *ever.* I've been writing fanfic for several fandoms for 5 years now and never once have I been given a really bad review. Anyway, if you didn't like the pairings, why did you bother reading it?

DebC
Callie chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
What is with these people who leave reviews moaning about how you didn't write MSR and it's "wrong" or doesn't make sense? You tell them right in the notes WHAT the story is. If they don't like the premise, they should just take a hike rather than give you whiny feedback. I mean, if you don't like slash, would you read a clearly-labeled slash story and then tell the author something like, "It was well written but I'll never believe Mulder and Skinner are in love" or "That was all wrong, it would never happen"? I should hope not. People, wake up. If you don't like the idea, leave. Make it easier on everyone. As for this story, it's perfectly fine. I'd like to see more Mulder/Reyes, if only because I'm so tired of hearing people complain about it. Hey, maybe I'll write my own just for that reason.
RS chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
Oh nooo...now my Voice-friend will stop mourning the loss of Fowley and will try to whip Mulder and Reyes together...GR. I see nothing but MSR, even in 8th season; I think D & S have become friends and he respects her, but nothing more. Same w/ Reyes and Muldy - they've hardly seen each other at all. Oh right, the story. OK...the story SCARES THE CRAP OUT OF ME! I've only been a serious fan for about 5 months, but was a shipper from the start (probably 'cause the ep. that hooked me was Requiem). Now, I'm having trouble trying to make myself believe it's still there, AND I DON'T NEED YOU PUSHING DOUBT INTO MY MIND! I can actually understand where you come from, get these ideas. *That's* what scares me. Point 1: I SO hate Agent Reyes. CSSF: Cigarette Smoking Smiley Face. She can just turn around out of that office (still breaks my heart to have it restablished that the X-Files he worked so hard on are no longer his) and OUT OF MY LIFE! Er, their lives. Same deal...

Bottom Line: The story scares me and should be burned. Oh, and I doubt that's your heart telling you to write...more likely it's your Voice. Voices are evil things.
Kate chapter 3 . 4/27/2001
Interesting so far. I've always been a shipper to the core, but lately, I don't know. Something about the way Doggett was looking at Scully in her hospital bed. I think you've been reading my mind. Keep going on this story, you're doing great.
LittleBit chapter 3 . 4/27/2001
Gee, I never thought that I'd like a fic about Mulder liking someone else. Very good. Please, *please* hurry with chapter four. I can't wait!
bfg2 chapter 3 . 4/26/2001
Really well done so far-well written and very cool premise. I love Doggett and it's great to see someone doing something with him, since he's such a cool character. I'm psyched to read the rest of this. Keep up the great work!