Reviews for My Security Blanket
anon azure chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
CUTE

Wolfram is Yuuri's blanket!
iamtheunnamed chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
I want his blanket...(the blonde one ofcourse)
Tresa Cho chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Very cute. I like the idea.
Ronin-N-Gang chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
*For some reason, storms back at the castle never seemed to bother him. He usually slept through them…* That’s because Wolfram was at his side _

*Yuuri pulled the blanket back and sat down next to Wolfram. He had to lay his head on the same pillow, and after he pulled the blanket up around them, he wrapped his arms tightly around Wolfram.* Now Yuuri can replace the blanket with Wolfram! WOOT!
wolfram.ex chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Tehehe sou you too are devious beyond repair *grins* The fic's too short for my taste, however... and I don't get it either so one moment there are ships and the other there are... uh, whatever ;

Why don' you write ficlets to your art, anyway?XD

eXdrachen
jaks-phantom chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
that was heaps cute! i love it
Tommy chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
ah so cutie. What a sweet stroy. I really enjoy reading your story. Is impossiable make the story a little longer. Or there more... Either case... I really like the story. So cutie. :)
tsubasawoharu chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
T_T aww...

How cute! Nee! _
AnimeXtremist2 chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
I loved it. If only Yuuri would do things like that in the series.
Rubydream chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
XDD Lol! This is great! Ha! That will punish Yuuri to make him realize that he always needs his fiance by his side at night. :P I like this! Very well done
Ahja Reyn chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
aw! How cute! and...short. LoL. Personally, I felt as if you could have gone into a tad more detail to make it longer and more interesting, but I'm not one to talk seeing as how I seem to be on a short chapter writing spree at the moment.

Overall, great job!