Reviews for Muggle Shopping
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Yes! Add at least a million more! Not sarcasm here!
charizardpal chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
This is one of the worse stories I ever read! I've never seen anything so stupid! Draco and Harry swearing and fucking...have you ever heard of out of character? LMAO!
Slashypotterness chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
"mom I want a butler" awsome line lol...awsome story as well! love it
jfknvnvfdoignnn chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
just hilarious!
AngelsInWasteland chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
I cannot stop grinning. I wonder if people actually do that. Probably. I liked it, it was a good story.
narutolovesme chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
that is awsome
ILoveEdward2010 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
very funny i liked that draco went to walmart of all places
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Weird to shag in a changing room, but since it's Draco... :P
Choutin chapter 1 . 12/14/2006

Poor Sears worker.

Or lucky one?

Liked this one alot.

Your a great writer.
Liveforthemoments chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
This is fantastic... Harry and Draco on a mission to scar as many people for life as possible...
tiki-92090 chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
“Muggle shopping! You said you’re shopping for muggle’s and you’re going to make them your slave! I’m moving out if you’re doing that!” Funniest line ever!

i loved it!

and the old lady's 'missing' cart! Classic!

The boy gagged. The one girl swooned and the other gaped.

I'm the one girl swooning! DracoHarryHawt!
Catri Howlman-Carthaki spy chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
if my grandma was reading over my should there would be a partially decomposed body sitting in front of this computer. in other words: i like it. then again, i'm weird.

deceased fallen angel chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
haha... cute story! And v ori plot. I liked it a lot. Especially the part abt Harry putting on the biggest, puffiest look, I could imagine Draco's scandalized look! And the part where Draco stole the lil' ol' lady's shopping cart was hilarious. Write more!

~deceased fallen angel.. .
KaJhLs chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
haha y doesnt that happen when i shop? i hate SHOPPING! but that would make it all worth it... :)
kcrox chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
make another one fucking awsome