Reviews for Voldemort's Last Spell
Pyryp chapter 2 . 7/26
Why would Atlantis have towns before farming?
Exivus chapter 7 . 4/2
So the existence of Harry's runes is a paradox. They were never invented. They only exist because Harry showed them to Lily and she in turn used them on Harry so he went back in time and showed them to her. It's exactly like the machine Bishop uses in "Fringe".
JittottiJ chapter 9 . 3/17
Well that was an excellent fic! I think that it is the best time travel fic/story I've ever read/seen/whatever! I love the concept and it merit more coverage and glory!
The x-over blend surprisingly well, even though no explanation is given (I just assume you take the same explanation as the movies).

I sincerely hope that you will come back someday to write, so that the epicness of it (your writing) would be continued, whether by this fic or another.
CheddarTrek chapter 9 . 3/8
Well, this is a very interesting story. And a little crazy random too, but still interesting.

I'd like to read on, but since the last update was 2008 I'm guessing I won't get to. At least it stopped at a decent stopping place though!

Thanks for writing.
murgel chapter 9 . 1/11
I feel it is very sad that this story has not seen an update in such long time.
It is a very nice story and i deserves to be finished.
MattKennedy chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
Awesome story! :D Truly one of the best.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
...
Wolverine.
I did not see that coming.
Congratulations on one of the most bizarre plot twists I've ever seen.
Shame it train wrecked a good story.
scranity chapter 9 . 10/8/2014
Well seeing as this hasn't been updated in 6 years, I suppose that there won't be a "next chapter".
Skippy chapter 6 . 9/18/2014
Darn, can't believe he got stuck as Logan, the dumb-as-a-log aggressive chara lol; guess that's what lack of oxygen and brainwashing does to you eh? xD
Guest chapter 9 . 8/29/2014
Please update soon (inserts puppy dog eyes) this is my fourth time rereading :)
snow fox2000 chapter 9 . 8/9/2014
It is a pity that this has not been updated for years please update
jil chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
Please update soon I really like this story.
Moovin chapter 9 . 6/13/2014
Hello? Is this story dead? ::::( I really hope to see another chapter soon.
Ranmaleopard chapter 9 . 6/4/2014
This is awesome please continue!
insane devill chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
good story rather random though and lack of balance in the details was a bit off-putting