Reviews for Voldemort's Last Spell
Boomerpyro chapter 9 . 4/11
please update this story for the love of god/jesus/harry/merlin/etc.
i also want harry to meet olivander again
master1527 chapter 9 . 4/10
great story make sure it is continued
Fan Em chapter 9 . 1/25
Omg a child at five oops
Lets have more marry and Harry
I love your ideas but u tell the story in a third person kind of view like a prologue
I was wondering if you were ever gonna start the action
Right now it feels all like facts
I'm not being mean or at least trying to be I was just hoping that there'd be more action
Saienai chapter 9 . 10/18/2013
Dear god that was a beautiful story. I have added it to my watch list even though it has been five - six years since the last update.
Hey, a guy can hope, right?
Illulian chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
Just so you're clear...

Inuit is the name of a specific tribe of Eskimo. That is to say not all Eskimo are Inuit. Eskimo is the only term to describe all different tribes on the northern hemisphere, of which the Aleut (Siberia), the Yapik (Siberia & Alaska) and Inupiat (Alaska, Canada & Greenland) are the main groupings.

In Canada and Greenland the term Eskimo has fallen out of favor, and many there believe that the term Eskimo was derived derogatorily (this has not been proven, it is a hypothesis, there and there are linguists with different hypothesise that disagree with this) and so are officially known by the most popular tribe (Inuit). In Alaska however the term Eskimo is preferred due to the diversity of the groupings (Yapik are not Inuit and the Yapik are populous in Siberia & western Alaska).
chain.reader chapter 9 . 9/6/2013
very good work
frytrix chapter 9 . 9/5/2013
I love the story,,, now if you could be so kind to update. (_)
frytrix chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
Is Marie really dead? She was turned to stone and then crushed yes, an reparo charm to fix her back to statue form and a potion to bring her back to her fleshy aperance should do it..

Kind of annoying that you are killing of all his love interests.
Zlatka chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
Woooow.. I am shocked and amazed... Great story! Thank you for it... This is really fantastic.. thank you:))
Wulffe chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
Very interesting story ..

;-}
jeanpaulreddy93 chapter 9 . 7/4/2013
Awesome story...
Zatarra12345 chapter 9 . 6/22/2013
please continue this story i really like how it going
Cpn.J.Harkness chapter 9 . 6/13/2013
Your earlier chapters on history were breathtaking , I love that you replaced huge figures in history with harry, but at the same time, stuck with the history's story. It truly amazes me when I come across an author like you and I always give them the same advice: start writing fiction novels!
You have the talent and the finess for it, as well as the dedication, as reasearching the history must have taken you ages.
Personally, I would have ended this story when Tom riddle died, but this is your story. I give you high praise.
And I hope you will consider going into proffesinal writing.

-Gabrielle Lucy Di'Angelo
Serpentinite chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This is REALLY fascinating. The way you integrated Har with the Neanderthals was very interesting, and your take on their lifestyle and mindset is brilliant. I recently read William Golding's "The Inheritors", and it was somewhat interesting to see the parallels between his and your interpretations of the Neanderthal lifestyle, such as the willingness to eat whatever meat possible, cooking it being unnecessary (of course, it's not as though they had pots and pans back then), and the obvious admiration directed towards the elders of tribes. If you haven't read the book, I recommend it. The only drawback is the occasionally vague and difficult to understand narration Golding used. Anyways, this is really great, and I'm just going to go read the other chapters now, okay? Bye!
aalens chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
Happy the day that this fic is updated once again! - anytime soon? Pretty please.