Reviews for Voldemort's Last Spell
mattcun chapter 9 . 7/29
cant wait to see the next chapter
Bryn chapter 9 . 6/4
9 years
Third graders were born and aged since the last update

I think you're dead
TLD110166 chapter 9 . 4/12
Any chance of you finishing this story?
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 3 . 2/23
Lol
So
Harry is Jesus? XD
Quite interesting tho! Neat so far! xD
ak chapter 9 . 2/15
bonne fic!
pense tu updater un jour?
JohnDopy chapter 9 . 2/14
Soo... It's been over 5 years since the last update... I'm kinda just poking it with a stick to see if it's dead here..
Soo... Update? Dead? Zombie Apocalypse? Teenagers? What's going down?
Saint Harry? Harry the saviour?
kabir0399 chapter 1 . 1/5
wow
monbade chapter 8 . 1/4
so wheres the next chapter?
Eldersprig chapter 3 . 12/31/2015
Jesus Christ Vampire
To Fall Into Deprivation chapter 9 . 12/14/2015
Goddamnit
You are Fucking AMAZING!
Why'd you stop

But no seriously, if you are reading this, let me assure you that you are a brilliant writer and a very convuluted thinker and I mean that in the best way. I've tried my hand at writing and I have to say, now I've realized what I don't have. The ability to link together the plot in such away that it seems as if this was the original story. You have that ability and I really wish you wouldn't leave it to collect dust.
Foreman88 chapter 4 . 10/7/2015
Blah. Can't read anymore. Too much does not make sense.

He has had hundreds of thousands of years to experiment with magic and cannot even track a vampire with it?

He is stupid old, has seen humanity's stupidity/greed time and again and he leaves his magical workshop unguarded? What?

Cannot resist a vampire's mind assault when HIS blood made them?

Did not sense any bad ententions?

I get you had to make events fit to canon in the various histories and fictions, but none of the characters you make Harry represent were hundreds of thoussnds of years old with magic that can cause earthquakes in their original works.

You should change canon events to fit with your own plot in a believable way.

It was a pretty fun plot idea, but I got a bit too annoyed at things similar to the above.
StarDuchess chapter 9 . 9/17/2015
Wow, this was a really interesting, messed up, over-the-top story. I found it a bit much to try to incorporate EVERY magical thing that happened in the past into Harry's story (even being immortal, he still can't be everywhere at once). The Jesus bit went a bit far, but at the same time I realize you needed it to explain the werewolves and vampires. The Wolverine bit was a complete surprise, but it fit really well with movie canon.

There are some internal inconsistencies and things that are bizarre. If his earliest children became Elves, why didn't his later children do the same thing? Did magic change over time? Why didn't his magic help him escape the rock he was tied to for a year? If he was imprisoned by his wife before she knew she was pregnant, how did he know Salazar and Rowena were his children? The Runes really are a paradox. And if you did cut off his head, would he still go around life carrying his head like the headless horseman? And I don't get how James could legally buy the Daily Prophet and then the Wizengamot overturn that. It's a business deal, not a law.

Ah, well. Would have liked to see a continuation, especially how Harry feels about his twin siblings (never having had siblings before) and how he's going to balance school with his life with Marie.
krysangl chapter 9 . 9/15/2015
This was a great story. I loved how you incorporated history into the story. I hope you get time someday to finish this story, your idea for a new school sounds interesting. Also would like to see what you have Dumbledore do next.
Pyryp chapter 2 . 7/26/2015
Why would Atlantis have towns before farming?