Reviews for Saving Grace
SlayerDaniWho chapter 38 . 4/11/2014
Oh thank you for restoring my faith in Dander!
SlayerDaniWho chapter 34 . 4/10/2014
This chapter was absolutely lovely. You have captured the characters' (and Joss's) dialogue styles so eloquently, and the love scene literally made my heart feel like it stopped. As much as I worship Joss Whedon, I soooo would have preferred this plot direction for season 7, with Buffy having an epiphany about mutual abuse, and more of a love story to develop between her and Spike. Your storytelling is inspired!
sojuorsake chapter 60 . 1/4/2014
This story was intense. Really well written
sojuorsake chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
This chapter was so, so painful to read. Even as I write this I can't stop shaking.
Wicked R chapter 15 . 9/15/2013
what a beautiful chapter!
Wicked R chapter 12 . 9/15/2013
"He did not respond, a slave as usual, if not to the mastery of the chip, to the dictates of her wishes." So perfectly Spike!
Wicked R chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
protectiveness is what Buffy does best!
KShade chapter 60 . 6/28/2013
Throughout this story, I had one main thought in my head: wow. It started out as "Wow, they're in character", then became "wow (or rather, holy crap) Warren's sadistic" and progressed on, with every twist of the plot. I delighted in watching as Buffy realized that she wasn't innocent in what had gone on between them, either, something I just didn't see as compellingly in canon. The poetic justice was undeniable in Dawn's wish to chip him, and later, in being at Spike's mercy and sold to Arashamar. Xander as well was compelling, in the way he grew as a person within the story. His development was impressive. The way, within the story, Spike was broken so thoroughly that I didn't think he could come back, and then mended is a testament to both his strength, and Buffy's. I reveled in reading this, the most realistic portrayal I've ever seen of this pairing. Thank you, for sharing something this good with the world, and I look forward to re reading this, and cherishing it all over again.
talk-ape chapter 60 . 12/19/2012
Amaze
BonitaBreezy chapter 12 . 7/8/2011
Oh my god, this is making me cry. I just want to hug poor Spike and punch Warren in the face.
jessie102 chapter 60 . 6/9/2011
I finished your story and it is great! I nearly skipped it because of the length as well, but I'm glad I didn't, going to read another one of your stories now :)
jessie102 chapter 29 . 6/7/2011
I'm about halfway through your story, it's very creepy and sad to see Spike hurt so much. But it's been very interesting and I can't stop reading!
feerocious chapter 60 . 3/18/2011
I just wanted to say that I've just finished reading this and I absolutely loved it! Well done you :D
Agent Malkere chapter 60 . 11/9/2010
All I can say is, amazing. I read the entire thing - all 60 chapters - in three days. And I'm a really slow reader. I think I might have set a personal record.

Personally, I much prefer this to what technically happened in cannon (which I choose to ignore on a regular basis).

Your writing and characterizations were all brilliant! You did an absolutely fabulous jobs of keeping every last person in character!

Fantastic writing!

Agent Malkere
whatweareafreaidof chapter 23 . 2/15/2010
i not sure if i review this or not, if i did i am sorry, your writing style is great, and your idea are good, my main problem is that you throw common sence out the window...

one spike tried to rape buffy, that means he could be a danger to dawn, (buffy does not have the right to keep that a serect)

next if warron deserve pain for what he did i agree, what does spike deserve for all that he did, like 10 more then what he got..

anya made xander feel what spike did ( how can she say she loves him, one it was for women only, and two all xander did was threated him, he had every right

what happen with dawn, dawn did the same think that warron did, to xadner, so she deserve pain to, to gave that to a good man, for threating a monster...

buffy belive she can make the desicion, leting spike live could be a dander to othere, and she does not care..

you seem that you will not see the bad spike did, and you are forgoting the danger to otheres.

good story, just way to hard on xander