Reviews for Playing With Fire
RT4ever chapter 2 . 11/8/2005
I cannot believe you…you out of all writer’s posted three chapters before I even read the first one-Seriously, I’m shaking my head in shock here…oh and as always sending good thoughts Alaidh’s way-Luckily though they weren’t “Thoughts in the Dark” of my head would have probably exploded from the joy and that would have been a mess to clean up.

Really great start to the story. I really enjoyed the last half of “Seriously,” gotta love Max having to force herself to keep her hands off Logan until the problem was addressed and I loved how you brought it into the first chapter as well. I loved the ML interplay all throughout that half, it was just adorably great.

I just love Max’s thoughts in this one (and definitely with her on the whole Superman surgery) and poor Logan, at least Max is getting annoyed with herself. Once more great start!
CCl4 chapter 2 . 11/8/2005
Good stuff. I really like this, but I am a total sucker for Max/Logan stuff. I think you captured Logan very well. He would hate that he hurt Max, but the boy is stubborn too.
ML Only chapter 2 . 11/8/2005
LOL _ I was already for a cliffhanger - I thought you were lulling us into a false sense of security.

Good chapter - they never were good at communicating. Very DA! :):)

Alaidh is hot!
idlehands452 chapter 2 . 11/8/2005
oh what an excellent surprise, definitely didn't expect this again for a few days. great work, looking forward to the make up convo. it'll be good. keep up the awesome work!
Maria656 chapter 2 . 11/8/2005
nice doing her side/his side

Looking forward to more.
Sossoca chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Great beginning, I'd love to read anything that has to do with Max and Logan's feelings after VS3. It will be interesting to see how you work it out.
Maria656 chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Excellent start-looking forward to more!
idlehands452 chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
oh this is excellent. not as excellent as an update of "Thoughts" would be but excellent none the less. i'm definitely glad you put this up. keep up the great work
annie chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
And of course Max would bite his head off. Loved it.
ML Only chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Good beginning - I enjoyed that. Looking forward to more - I'm assuming there's more, lol!
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7