Reviews for Pain
Joanis chapter 2 . 5/17
This hurt SO bad. You, my friend, are a professional.
Maddie Seth chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
Yello! Just so you know, that was a really awesome two chapters right there. Sadly, I don't believe the 'Pain will continue' ...because it's been almost 13 years since you last updated. Quite a bit of time. Nonetheless! It was an amazing thing to read, so thank you! (of course, it was sad as well) so... Yeah, that's it.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
nice
mixxi chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
buuuh can i cry?

becuase this story is so sad?
The Goddamn Dark Knight chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
please continue!
Creative Spark chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
And your not updating why? COME ON! It is so good! I want more!

-Creative Spark
C.Bell chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
Seeing as this story hasn't been touched since 2001, and likely won't be continued, I feel a bit silly reviewing it, but I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed what you did publish. The premise is great, I love a dark/depressing story and you've handled the theme of death beautifully.

I know what it's like to begin a story and then never finish it, for one reason or another, but it is a great shame that this fic has been abandoned and that we won't get to see how things turn out. Thanks for writing these two chapters anyway, though. Great read! :)
arsenal13 chapter 2 . 2/6/2006
I know it has been ages since you've updated this story. But I was going through my Favorite stories today and reread this one and it was just as good as the first time I read it. It's a very touching story and I'd love to see it updated with another chapter.
VeltaIO chapter 2 . 12/5/2004
Please return to this.

You've done a very good job so far and I want to know the rest.

You've really done well with the characters personalities
Princess P chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
I must say that this story is excellent. I know its been a couple of year's since you updated, I am suggesting that you get back to it. Its that good.
Mary C chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
Wow.. really dark and really depressing... I like it.
Gaeriel Mallory chapter 2 . 3/1/2002
You have got to finish this story! It's wonderful and touching and...it's just great.
terry chapter 2 . 1/28/2002
okay, first off, it's not fair to make me all teary eyed at work, it's unprofessional.

secondly, it's not fair that, um, how do i say this...basically...i want more !

and please please please make it soon.

(my fiancee tells me begging doesn't work...please prove her wrong!)
CannonFodder chapter 2 . 7/26/2001
Okay, I'll just say WOW now and get it out of the way. The story is such a tear-jerker, well written, and I love how you've incorporated several comics into this storyline, even down to the detail of Arsenal's broken leg. Keep it up! (as much as it pains me to see Nightwing die - him being one of my favorite heroes).
Ann Sorelle chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
A very daring story-I can't believe you pulled it off without leaving me with morbid thoughts against you:). Love to see what's going to happens next, especially what are the Rest of Titans reactions.I don't think I'm going to forget this tale anytime soon...