Reviews for Pain
Ahh I need more story! Its so good! Thank you for posting :)
KAthetomboy chapter 2 . 5/15
This was so sad! I cried, getting me to cry is extremely hard, seriously, you should be of yourself. I know you won't be making anymore since it was last updated In 2001 so I'm half happy because I won't get sad and u all annoyed because I wanna know how it ends
Awww, this was really sad
AJTA chapter 2 . 10/25/2015
Hello! Are you going to continue
Joanis chapter 2 . 5/17/2015
This hurt SO bad. You, my friend, are a professional.
Maddie Seth chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
Yello! Just so you know, that was a really awesome two chapters right there. Sadly, I don't believe the 'Pain will continue' ...because it's been almost 13 years since you last updated. Quite a bit of time. Nonetheless! It was an amazing thing to read, so thank you! (of course, it was sad as well) so... Yeah, that's it.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
mixxi chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
buuuh can i cry?

becuase this story is so sad?
The Goddamn Dark Knight chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
please continue!
Creative Spark chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
And your not updating why? COME ON! It is so good! I want more!

-Creative Spark
C.Bell chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
Seeing as this story hasn't been touched since 2001, and likely won't be continued, I feel a bit silly reviewing it, but I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed what you did publish. The premise is great, I love a dark/depressing story and you've handled the theme of death beautifully.

I know what it's like to begin a story and then never finish it, for one reason or another, but it is a great shame that this fic has been abandoned and that we won't get to see how things turn out. Thanks for writing these two chapters anyway, though. Great read! :)
arsenal13 chapter 2 . 2/6/2006
I know it has been ages since you've updated this story. But I was going through my Favorite stories today and reread this one and it was just as good as the first time I read it. It's a very touching story and I'd love to see it updated with another chapter.
VeltaIO chapter 2 . 12/5/2004
Please return to this.

You've done a very good job so far and I want to know the rest.

You've really done well with the characters personalities
Princess P chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
I must say that this story is excellent. I know its been a couple of year's since you updated, I am suggesting that you get back to it. Its that good.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »