Reviews for Papa
Charming Gilmore Girl chapter 7 . 1/28/2007
Sweet. I love it! Update soon.
Bookish0278 chapter 4 . 11/1/2006
I LOVEC THIS BIT! It's so true to what Rory felt becasue chris has never been there, where Luke has been there every step of the way. I LOVE IT!
pigster chapter 7 . 2/6/2006
oh myy i LOVED the supernatural reference! i laughed for about 10 minutes staright oh man that was great. also this story is really good i just think u should have more rory-jess stuff then it would be perfect
RangeMan chapter 7 . 2/3/2006
hey i love your story i can't wait for another chapter
CripticWolf chapter 7 . 2/1/2006
Holy Crap! I love this story! its great. Your an awesome writer. Its so cute. Please update soon!
primesetter31 chapter 7 . 1/30/2006
These were very good chapters! I really like this story i just wish that you would update sooner!

primesetter31
music4mysoul chapter 7 . 1/30/2006
Aww, the classic Luke/Ella moments, I love them. They make such a lovely big family! Please update soon!
music4mysoul chapter 6 . 1/30/2006
It's soo cute how excited Ella is about her new siblings and I do understand she was afraid about the changes that will occur after the adoption but something in my gut tells me that Elle's going to be an amazing big sister. I loved it!
music4mysoul chapter 5 . 1/30/2006
Elle's first F! Wow, never thought the day would come. i think Rory's reaction was understandable mainly because Rory's Rory the Yale attendant& A student. But Ella going over to her Papa's was really cute. I loved it!
Kylie1403 chapter 7 . 1/29/2006
its so sweet! teheh

i love how the two of them interact with eachother
captain austen chapter 7 . 1/29/2006
The story is really cute. Luke has always been my favorite Gilmore Girls' character, and I love his part in your stories. Please continue!
Muffin Is Injured chapter 6 . 1/29/2006
Aw, that's so sweet. I want a Russian sister.

Hey, wanna know how to say Russian things?

'Zaftra buddt apricosi' means 'Tomorrow there will be apricots.' (And in Arabic, it's bookrah fi mishmish, and that's an Arabic saying menaing tomorrow will be a better day. My dad speaks Arabic and taught it to me, and I taught it to my Russian friend, and she taught me how to say it in Russian.)

'Ya hachoo vashii shtanii' means 'I want your pants.' My sister's Russian boyfriend taught me that.

And I make my Russian friend say 'I want to have sex with you right now pretty lady' because it sounds so funny, but I don't remember how to say it, but sex is 'sexum' and it's just so amusing-souding.

There's my Russian tidbit for the day.

muffin
Muffin Is Injured chapter 5 . 1/29/2006
I love Full House. And you.
controversy-queen chapter 6 . 1/29/2006
i love your story but i'm not liking the new format...it's alittle all over the place and confusing i prefer the other format.
Elizabeth chapter 4 . 1/23/2006