Reviews for Rocket Science
rosepetal21 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Poor Poor Mikey, I almost feel sorry for him. lol
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
aw poor mikey! I feel really bad for him after that he was just trying to help! lol great story!
Stargate.sg1.atlantis.fan chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
"grumbles" No offense but I do think MIkey is smarter then what we give him credit for.

Also, it is possible to get a bad computer part and not know it until you try to use it. Like maybe a hard drive or something like that.

sorry if I sounded like I didn't like the story. Just a few things I wanted to say. Aother then that I LOVED it! I think it was Leo who actually broke the TV but he wont' fess up. Bad Leo.
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
LOL! Poor Donnie, he has to take care of everything the others break. I LOVED it when Splinter sulked because he missed his soap... He really isn't the person you'd think is addicted to soap operas, eh?
Empress Caroline of Tamaran chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
ROTFLMFAO That was one of the funniest stories I have ever read in my entire life! Keep up the great work! So long and thanks for the fish! LOL
luvsanime02 chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Okay, I loved this story! It was funny, no better than funny, this was freakin' hilarious and made my whole day much better. Seriously, thank-you for the free entertainment-!
Aaron Smiley chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Ha ha! funny!

loved it! we have the same type of problems at my house, only not quite so bad. My dad and I have to fix everything. My mom can barely turn on our TV.

Anywhoosies- great job! I love reading your work!
Chibi Rose Angel chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
My poor poor baby. He can never catch a break can he? Always getting blamed for something, underestimated or just something happens to him. Well, at least he's got little old me! Tee hee! _

Onto your fabulous story! I've been there with the busted net or television. So I could definitely relate to how Splinter felt. Or better yet, how Mikey felt. I remember when my computer went down, I was going INSANE! INSANE I tell ya!

Although my dad and my brother would have to be the resident Donatello's in my life. If something is broken, nine times out of ten, they'll be the ones to fix it. I can't fix something to save my life.

I loved the Leo/Raph interaction. It was nice to not have them at each other's throats for a change. And the Don/Mikey interaction was just as good. Although I'm sure Don was very VERY close to seriously maiming my orange banded turtle for breaking the computer huh? At any rate, good job! _
Lunar-ninja chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Ah, Michelangelo. Technology is an entirely different world to you.

Ashite Imasu,

LN
Ramica chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
This was a cute tale, and even I can have problems with computers and how they all work. However I don't think I'd get that foolish.

The ending was cute especially with the line "That's how it works" so I will forgive you for making Mike seem so much a dunce. I know he can be foolish but I don't think he'd be that bad.

Still very cute story and I think still worthy of my C2.

Poor Mike somethings are just better left to Don. Poor Don!
pacphys chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Aw, poor Donnie, all work and no play. Do this, do that, are you done YET? I don't blame him in the least for blowing up at Mikey like that! LOL! A can of COKE? He's lucky he didn't kill himself.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAA! Mikey plugged the surge protector into itself? OH that is SO classic! ...actually, want to know something sad? *looks around sheepishly* I've done that before. Actually, I did that last year. I was setting up racks of high voltage power supplies and couldn't figure out why the one rack wouldn't come on. *slaps forehead* turned out, the power strip was plugged into itself, and the bottom supply was plugged into the wall. I did however, unlike a certain orange-masked turtle who shall remain nameless, manage to find the problem without breaking anything. Oh, this is definitely a story for the old favorites list and C2!

Cheers,