Reviews for Everyday
oooOmikexcanadyOooo chapter 25 . 7/14/2014
Where next chapters
Fireminer chapter 25 . 7/6/2013
The truth is, while this story is fun at first, it slowly go into a nonplus. And the whole "Gendo bashing", you overdid it. This is the kind of "read-in-one-day-then-forget" fic (No offense).
Doom Marine 54 chapter 18 . 5/21/2013
No just fucking no, you cannot switch the mood from slapstick humor to dark realism. Any competent writer could tell you this. Also the whole Gendo abuse shctick has gotten old. It's not funny anymore it's just harsh now, having him being ripped to shreds and carried around town chained to a limo? That's disgusting not funny. Are you bipolar or something?
Doom Marine 54 chapter 22 . 5/21/2013
"As a grandparent myself, I can't begin to explain the joy of holding and watching your next generation grow. But if you don't do as you are told, I'll show you how long a premature child and mother will live after a caesarean with a filleting knife."

Do you think that's funny you disgusting piece of shit? God I wish I knew who you were so I could kill you myself. No way a pathetic, vile, disgusting person like you who makes jokes like this deserves to live.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 21 . 5/21/2013
"Then make it look like an accident but first make examples of his wife and daughter."

You're a disgusting person.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 14 . 5/18/2013
"She had mistaken the stooge pair as the religious head cases wanting to recruit more feeble minds for their cult."

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Are you one of those people who puts down religions because you think it makes you cool and edgy while giving the rest of us atheists a bad name?
Guest chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
HAHAHAHA LOVING THIS HAHAHAHAHAHAH
Dracodragonheart chapter 25 . 8/6/2012
What's next what's next?
Guest chapter 25 . 7/11/2012
OK 1 one can wonder how the others mainly asuka would react to the fact that Shinji is their king in training, will she beg for forgiveness or will she try to kill him because she thinks bakas can't be kings ?
2 please let there be more to the story
Dracodragonheart chapter 13 . 7/7/2012
I can not believe she bought Shinji's school like that and those who,end are selfish and mentally damaged with the exception of his mom.
Dracodragonheart chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
Gendo arrested for basically selling his own son to a pedophile
thats karma right there
Dracodragonheart chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
Asuka's mom is a perverted pedophile of a woman
Lol chapter 25 . 12/11/2011
Nonsense, a boring one at that.
DragoKnight chapter 23 . 1/13/2011
Too bad you gave up on this one. Had alot of potential to it :(
Pseudo-Dream chapter 18 . 3/7/2010
I'd leave a nice long comment about how much i love this story, but first i've got to make sure i don't piss myself from laughing to hard.

looking forward to more! _