Reviews for Life's Little Obstacles
Xor'kerh chapter 7 . 4/30/2008
Great story, bummer of an ending though. It would be great if you made a sequel, even a short one shot. While it is your story to end as you please, I'm just a sucker for a happy ending.
LinkOOT chapter 7 . 5/1/2007
Yeah I have to agree with you. I wasnt to fond of that lst chapter. But its up to you how you want to finish it. Anyway see ya.
Crap chapter 7 . 4/25/2007
And you call this a Gohan and Videl fanfic?

The worst possible ending for one, that's for sure.

Thanks for nothing. You really took a big crap in this genre. Who do you think reads these things anyway? Is this how you repay your readers?

On a structure standpoint, the majority of the chapter was flash backs. What's that all about?
dbzgirlxo chapter 3 . 4/24/2007
omg Ilove almost all of those songs!and the story has a lot of potential!great job!
fireeyes chapter 7 . 4/24/2007
I love this story but pleas please PLEASE don't stop it here. I'm begging you I have to know what happens later.
Ann chapter 7 . 4/24/2007
oh please tell me your not really going to leave it there? oh please please please dont! ah! just one more chapter, please!
dbzgeek chapter 7 . 4/24/2007
Is Videl pregnant with her and Gohan's baby?
ten.noitcifnaf chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
The story is like some big see-saw. Back and forth. The problem is the plot which causes the back and forth seems kind of rushed, and not very well organized. Gohan and Videl seem kind of schizo. From chapter to chapter their personalities completely change. They also go from being very likable characters to, well, idiots. It's very confusing.

Also, I simply cannot express how much I dislike Videl's little "nickname". What is Gohan, some sort of MTV sterotype?

Overall, this is not high on my list of Gohan and Videl stories.
LinkOOT chapter 6 . 3/12/2007
I like it. Liked the ending, because frankly, I agree with Gohans perspective in this case. Videl shouldnt get him back that easilly. Id like to see where you go with this at any rate. So yeah, see ya!
fireeyes chapter 6 . 3/9/2007
Oh I can't wait for the next chapter! This one was great! Keep up the good work!
saiyan prince1 chapter 5 . 1/12/2007
wow, i hope we have a scean weher gohan blows off some steam lol
gaby h chapter 5 . 1/12/2007
PERFECTO! This is fic is so GREAT.

This is the greatest Gohan/Videl drama fic i've ever read. I can't wait for more,it makes me jump of my chair.I hope to see 're the best writer with the greatest stories,EVER!

Update soon,please

And oh yeah,could please make your fic longer,that's all.
LinkOOT chapter 5 . 1/9/2007
Well that was interesting but now all I can think of is why he didnt show. Hope you explain in the next chap. Anyway gotta go, keep up the good work and hope to here from you soon.
Damn chapter 5 . 1/4/2007
Wow, for a Gohan AND Videl fic, this is really a downer.

Now it's like a Gohan AND NOT Videl fic.

Can't say I like it at all.
fireeyes chapter 5 . 1/1/2007
Oh the way that ended hurt me. But he wasn't there and I would be mad too. Can't wait for your next chapter.