Reviews for The Court of the HalfBlood Prince
Malfoy's Kitten chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
love it
SlytherinTwinCC chapter 19 . 5/17/2006
I just wanted to say that I really like your fic so far. I've basically run out of decent complete fics so now I'm browsing through WIPs and I'm glad to have stumbeled upon yours. I have a question, did you get the flower and crown bit out of the HBP? I was like, "Ohh... now that DOES prove they were potions partners!" and skimmed through most of the book but didn't see anything about it. I'm too lazy, so I thought I'd just ask you. Anywho, please keep up the good work and update update update!
Guinn Pern chapter 19 . 5/12/2006
nice
Parsley the Lion chapter 19 . 5/4/2006
So sweet and sad *sniffles*

OK, that's it, I'm definately committing terrorist actions against the MOM. Nobody tried to poison Remy, AND a camp full of children and gets away with it without my own special brand of mayhem. *wanders off to plot the demise of the MOM*

Anyhoo, this rocks as usual. PLEASE update soon!
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 5/3/2006
Of course, Lupin has _never_ had a problem with drinking his potion {sarcasm alert}. But the Ministry will do a lot more than Albus Dumbledore ever did if he doesn't. He has a right to be afraid. But Hermione has a point as well.

Interesting chapter.
severus-fan chapter 19 . 5/3/2006
Ohh, some SS/HG interaction, even if it is through a letter. *Does the happy dance* Interesting chapter... I wonder if Hermione's right about the Ministry and Voldemort? Hmm...I can't wait to read more. You're doing an amazing job, I can't say enough good things about this story. Plese update soon!
Fulleree chapter 6 . 5/3/2006
I just found your story... you have my attention... I like it so far... will review more frequently as I get into it... Just wanted to let you know that you have a new reader...

Thanks for sharing your story!
septentrion chapter 19 . 5/3/2006
always so exciting, even more excinting than before. Your story is always so good.
Guinn Pern chapter 18 . 4/25/2006
hmm... interesting propsition, do hope to read some more soon!
Puppet-Cat chapter 18 . 4/11/2006
no no no plz dont ! llorare si haces que pase algo entre el y narcisa,no es que ella me desagrade pero es que ella no lo quiere! T.T
septentrion chapter 18 . 4/11/2006
at least one marriage was with love, but the other couples, including people being at the Weasley wedding, don't seem so happy. How sad.
Parsley the Lion chapter 18 . 4/11/2006
As usual this is wonderful. two weddings for the price of one. Glorious. Please update soon!
midnight tiger chapter 18 . 4/11/2006
WOW. loved the duality and contrasts of the wedding sceens. and the last scene with Cissa and Severus...::chills:: yes, she is slytherine! thanks for the update!
severus-fan chapter 18 . 4/10/2006
Oh no...Severus won't give in, will he? I just thought of something: are Wizarding Marriages in your story able to be broken? Anyway, I really hope Severus doesn't give in to Narcissa. *Shudders in disgust* I dunno if I could handle that...but still, it was a wonderful chapter. One wedding was happy (or as happy as it could be) and the other one wasn't. I feel rather bad for Draco. Anyway, I can't wait for more. Will there be more Severus/Hermione interaction any time soon? I hope so. Lovely job, and update soon, please!
severus-fan chapter 17 . 4/4/2006
So Hermione's figured out why Severus is so angry...and for good reason. I'd probably be angry as well, if somebody was blowing my cover like that. So Hermione and the Order knows, and Draco knows, but they don't know that each other knows that Severus is a spy. Please, update soon. I wish to know what happens next!