Reviews for Mating Games 7: Moments of Silence
Wispr chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
That got me teary eye!

Wispr
Wispr chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Really an emotionally full chapter!

Wispr
Hardwing chapter 2 . 11/10/2005
Wonderful fic! Terrific how bad things can come out of the best intentions, but such things happens all too often, don't they?

Goliath's reaction is all too understandable from his point of view, but I don't believe he can be angry on his Elisa for long and I burn to read about the reconcilation between the two once he has calmed down.

I found the clan's feeling for the death clone a bit too deep on the first look, but then again it might largely include their feeling of having double-failed him by not accepting the clones and not being there to protect them.
Gandalf the Beige chapter 2 . 11/9/2005
two things:

1. I hope things can be mended between Goliath and Elisa.

and 2:

RAH!

BY NOW THIER HEADQUARTERS SHOULD BE UP IN FLAMES!

DAMN CASTAWAY! DAMN EVERY WEAK MIND SCARED ENOUGH TO FOLLOW HIM! AND DAMN EVERY BRIGAND WHO TAKES COIN FROM HIS HAND!

(deep breath)

Well, best to get that off my chest. Why can't there be a battle where only humans do the fighting in defense of their defenders for once? (mutters) Castaways head should be on a pike by now! and that german bastard alongside.

Wow, powerful fic!
Fandango chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Wow, Goliath has really gone bugshit... But at least he's not taking it out on Elisa personally. But what's a nutria? If that's plural, what's the singular name for the critter?
Masau chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Um... Where's the silence? Seems like this chapter was quite a bit noisier than usual, though rightly so. I must say, Im rather glad I'm not in Goliath's shoes right now. Or Elisa's.

BlackDragon