Reviews for Who am I?
The Groovy Fish chapter 8 . 5/23/2006
I always help you out! Man did you change that alot! I didn't get the part in the cuboard how did Jason get there! Anyway upadate soon and if you need me you know where I am!
The Groovy Fish chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Great! The Person that made the last chapter must be really cool *wink* *wink* lol! Update son! :P
Paranoid Seat chapter 7 . 2/14/2006
Hmm. Wavering acceptance of your AU. Seems good.

One or two tiny problems though. This 'theory' we have of the Doctor stealing the TARDIS? Not a theory. It's canon.

And you said about the Van Statten thing not having happened yet - that's in relative time to the Doctor and Rose, not to Miriam. By her time, it's way past 2012, so whether or not the Doctor's been there yet is irrelevant - the fact that he will in the future means that by Miriam's time it is already part of the past.

Yeah... Temporal stuff is weird and can be confusing.

Anyhow, although there's good writing, I feel it's a big rushed. Finding it hard to follow cos you keep jumping about.

Good descriptions and stuff though. Talking plants :o) Reminds me of Alice in Wonderland.

I'd go back and tidy it up a bit, but keep going with it if you have a storyline planned out.
Joshwales chapter 7 . 2/14/2006
Very good
BrilliantCrescentStar chapter 6 . 12/1/2005
Library? On the TARDIS? Cool! Way Cool! Can I go visit?Please?
Kates Master's Sister chapter 6 . 12/1/2005
Get Rose on the scene and UPDATE!
Dory Shotgun chapter 6 . 12/1/2005
sounds good

are you going to time it along with when he picks up and rose and all that?

or just go along with your own thing, that's cool, it's really good

awaiting the next
Joshwales chapter 6 . 11/30/2005
Good
Kates Master's Sister chapter 5 . 11/26/2005
Make your chapters longer! Please! I'm begging you! And update.
Joshwales chapter 5 . 11/22/2005
I say write Mariam into the Role of Rose in Dalek
Joshwales chapter 4 . 11/22/2005
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! IM THE ELEVENTH DOCTOR!
Joshwales chapter 3 . 11/22/2005
PEEKABOO! I SEE THE DESCRIPTION
Joshwales chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
too interesting
Joshwales chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
interesting
BrilliantCrescentStar chapter 5 . 11/22/2005
No, I think reapers are out. Too complicated. Cybermen somewhere in the past, maybe? And more story please. Your chapters are way too short. More, more!