Reviews for Foretold
luft chapter 31 . 4/20/2010
cool story ) have to say, i prefer the first ending better, somehow it suits the story more than a happily-ever-after. but all the same, good job.
The Trash King chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
whew. I watched gum drops on fri. No spoilers for me. I barely miss an episode. I like it so far. Jane s very intruiging. I wish there was more Sandle though.
As the cherry blossom falls chapter 30 . 5/16/2008
Oh my god! I loved both endings. I WEPT during the first one. But I love greg so much that I like the second one more!

No story has ever made me cry before!

BRAVO!
Sandlesloveblooms chapter 31 . 12/22/2007
I enjoyed this story it was really good! I love the ending of chapter 31. It's funny!
CryHope chapter 31 . 7/22/2007
Heya..

Okay... so I'm immensely more cheerful now with this ending. No tears... nope! Just a silly grin for me! Great job with this story. I really like the plot and twist and turn. I'll be patiently waiting for your newest update for "Ties".

Bo-
CryHope chapter 30 . 7/22/2007
Naturally I cried like a baby in this ending. Man.. that was heartwrenching. I'm sort of worried now that if you're able to kill off Greg in this story.. what future angst can you procure for him in the Happy Enough series...

But I'm thankful that there's another ending. Hopefully it's the happy ending one. So I'll just skip on down there.

bo-
aj chapter 31 . 4/14/2007
The second ending was MUCH better!
PisceanPal23 chapter 31 . 3/19/2007
It's been two days to read it all, and I know its a tad late, but WOW! This story was super terrific, and had me guessing every step of the way! I loved it, you're an amazing writer! SUPER job!
Dugleik chapter 31 . 10/15/2006
The first ending was the perfect ending, but the second? That's the ending you hope for, if for nothing else then to get a happy feeling and smile like an idiot for several minuts.

Anyways, I love ths story, and I regret having taken this long to finish reading it.
Dugleik chapter 26 . 10/15/2006
I have to give it to you, you really know how to make me cry.
hollie chapter 31 . 8/24/2006
Wow. I loved this story so much. It took me awhile to read, but I really enjoyed it. I thought both endings were amazing, but I personally liked the second one better, just cause I'm a sucker for happy endings. This story made me cry so much! But in a good way. I wouldn't have cried unless it was really good, which it was. So kudos on writing such an awesome story.
ObessedTWFan chapter 31 . 8/13/2006
Really 100% like this ending better. But both complete the story well. Excellent, Magnificant, Terrific, Wonderful, Breathtaking, Amazing job, pick one or take them all.
ObessedTWFan chapter 30 . 8/13/2006
So the water works finally started. Wow, not sure what to say, the endings could make or break the story, and it definetely made it. Excellent Job
ObessedTWFan chapter 29 . 8/13/2006
The waitings over or his life is over, you're starting to scare me now. This chapter was a tear jerker, for me anyways i could feel them coming. Terrific.
ObessedTWFan chapter 28 . 8/13/2006
Aw, and so it begins the winding down of the story, Magnificant job