Reviews for It's Funny What Fate Throws You
byakuren-chan chapter 16 . 4/29
plez update
WeirdGirl369 chapter 14 . 10/19/2014
If you did mpreg in this fic I think it should be a girl since in fire child it was a boy if you decide to do it.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/7/2013
Have you given up on the story or is this the end? :(
KLS-Blueskies chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
really its not been updated in so long
Kidiu chapter 16 . 3/7/2013
Aw, and they were finally getting so close! But it's been 7 years! Seven! I'm heartbroken, I wish you hadn't abandoned it. ;_;
Shairi the Beloved chapter 16 . 2/4/2013
Why has it been so many years and you haven't updated? T.T I'm like crying rivers here! I hope you haven't given up on this awesome story because it's epic in my view! I hope someday you start back writing on this.
Panda chapter 16 . 1/9/2013
MORE. I DEMAND YOU! Srsly, this is really fuckin good and I need to see how it ends! D:
TamiLove chapter 16 . 11/26/2012
I am soooo depressed! I love this story sooo much and yet you hate me soooo much you no update! DOUSHITE? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Y?
Guest chapter 16 . 8/3/2012
"If the Avatar is your enemy, then who is your ally?" This is a perfect 'Uncle Iroh' question :)
Zen chapter 16 . 8/2/2012
Its been 6 years but I'm still hoping for an update
That's Riku chapter 16 . 7/14/2012
why. why. why. why dont you update.
JoinTheDarkSide chapter 16 . 6/28/2012
I really hope you can finish this, I like this story and it could be very intersting seeing how this story'll pan out. I totally agree with your reasons as to why Sokka and Zuko could make a good couple. Plus, I kinda have mixed feelings about this not being an Mpreg. On one hand this story is awesome enough that it doesn't need Mpreg to be interesting, yet Mpreg is always tempting. Either way, I think Sokka has enough on his plate to have to worry about being preggers.

Now, onto your profile to find the 'Fire Child' story. :P
Luna Calamity chapter 16 . 3/24/2012
OMFG Whhyyyyy must I be six years late to read this? Lol And I highly doubt that you'd ever write more to this but just in case-

I Love this story so far! (Even though I'm honestly more of a Sokka/Zuko fan myself lol They both can be ukes; depending :D OH! So to me, they're sekes XD mixture!) Lol I hate the fact that you stopped on such a glorious cliffhanger though! I mean c'mon they just met up again! Lol I can imagine a cute little happy Sokka dancing in Sokka's mind like, OMFG MAH BEBE'S BACK!" LOL!

But uhm, I'm pretty sure your grammar wasn't that horrid lol I don't remember to many mistakes (but I also read this a while back so my memory's a little off) and yay no Mpreg " Honestly, I don't understand how that works so I'm not a huge fan of it. Lol But awesome man-sex totally works with me :D

Hopefully, you'll write more soon. I can see such a great ending from this! (Oh and thanks for not making Katara an evil demon that everyone hates. Even though she has her moments, I never really hated her like that so I'm glad she's nice here :D)
dd chapter 8 . 2/25/2012
hey does it have to yaoi fan girls because i love yaoi and im a guy and yes im gay
killing u with umbrellas chapter 16 . 2/25/2012
i really like where you were going with this story, too bad you've not update in forever.