Reviews for Not All Scars Can Be Seen
Maria Isabell chapter 11 . 12/17/2011
Ive done as lot of hopeless things in my life (like writing to JK Rowling and actually expecting her to reply) But i still fell like this one takes the cake. Yeah i know, im actually asking you to update this story even though you haven't in like five years. What can i say? I'm a hopeless person ]
purepazaak chapter 12 . 8/9/2011
I love your story! Update, please!
lady chapter 12 . 2/23/2010
I have seriously fallen in love with this story
Straight Edge Queen chapter 12 . 7/5/2008
Great story and chapter and I also think that Sawyer and original character stories are much in need.. please update soon! :)
I'm Miss World chapter 12 . 6/20/2007
i like this story a lot!
TweakyTree chapter 12 . 6/12/2006
awesomely awesome so far keep on goin with the story it has potential to be one of my favorites.
Cymoria chapter 11 . 6/1/2006
Its great to know someone else out there is also bothered by Kate. I love the way you incorporate the flashback element forteh show.
Lady of the Plains chapter 12 . 4/9/2006
what an apetizing story you've got so far.. i like how you pull out the human in Sawyer in stead of making him into some kind of animal, which i've noticed a lot of other people do.. keep up the good work.. i'll be waiting for the update
AmesLuvsTheMetallicar chapter 12 . 2/20/2006
XD

JessieX chapter 11 . 1/28/2006
i really like this story please update it soon!
AmesLuvsTheMetallicar chapter 11 . 1/24/2006
great chap. update soon. i luv dis story!

Luna Serenade chapter 11 . 1/24/2006
I love you so much for this chapter! Finally! *dance*

I also love you because you update so often, and the story is absolutely amazing. You rock!

Tanaja
AmesLuvsTheMetallicar chapter 10 . 1/22/2006
:D

AmesLuvsTheMetallicar chapter 9 . 1/22/2006
haha kate!

Luna Serenade chapter 9 . 1/22/2006
Great chapter, as always! And I can't wait for the next. The story gets better chapter by chapter. And, though I didn't think it could get any better (in a good way), so does your writing. You rock, for lack of better terms,!