Reviews for Crimson Destiny
Amber Silverwood chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
Although this has a good plot line, there is a lot of useless stuff and sidetracking. I skipped about half of this chapter because I could tell just by glancing it was pointless.
KayAGoldsiv87 chapter 7 . 3/3/2009
wow... keep it up... i want to see how Neji will reacted to Naruto's training...

good work

kay
BYoshi1993 chapter 7 . 9/18/2008
Can you please update this story becuase I really like it and would like to know what happens next becuase you obvously have the next chapter planned out. Thanks.

-Michael
Omote chapter 7 . 3/9/2008
story good so far but the wedgies are out of place and very wierd
haneshi47 chapter 7 . 2/22/2008
Hope you update soon. You're story's good, by the way, considering the way you write it.
FanFiction.Net Says chapter 7 . 9/23/2007
PLZ MAN UPDATE!

U HAVENT UPDATED FOR YEARS!

THIS IS A GREAT FANFIC!
Ryan-Draven57 chapter 7 . 9/12/2007
great story
Zeretoz Skullhunter chapter 7 . 7/19/2007
I like the story but you should put in a little more of Maruyama Kasumi, and get please update soon
kira tenshi chapter 7 . 7/10/2007
I was wondering if you were ever going to update on this story? Because I would like to see the finishing product. And it seems very interesting, along with the fact that your chapters are all really long.
KazamaNaruto55 chapter 7 . 6/25/2007
Please update soon
Liedral chapter 7 . 12/20/2006
oh wow.. this is really an excelent fiction. I beg you.. please update soon. And when is he going to meet Kasumi? I presume this'll be a Naru/Kasumi pairing right?
Frostbite the 5 tailed wolf chapter 7 . 12/5/2006
For the love God sweet and Merciful Update this Fic owns so much
chaosmagez chapter 7 . 12/4/2006
This story is very good. I look foward to seeing how it works out when Naruto meets Kasumi.

update soon.
Lonus chapter 7 . 11/30/2006
cool so are you going to have her become, or already his sister?
Guest chapter 7 . 11/25/2006
Very well written, can't wait for the next chapter.