Reviews for Suitors of Dark Reminiscense
shiorifoxiesmom chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Great story. I love it when Kuronue sort of comes between Hiei and Kurama so long as Hiei gets it fox in the end.
Deannamay chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Sweet, sweet story. I always like Hiei as the aggressor more than Kurama, for some reason. I also like Kurama's fidelity. The way Hiei looks at winning Kurama as a fight, and that he always wins a fight rings true.
greenmeat chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Come on Kurama, he's dead, move on! I would hope that other dude would want you to be happy. Give Hiei a chance, you know you want to. I guess you won't be continuing this seeing as it's a one-shot.
KyoHana chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Ah, but he won't, Kurama, unless you allow him to do so... and to do that, you must first allow yourself to grieve for his death and then to move on with your life.

I am so very happy to see you back, SBD... and with ANOTHER beautifully written start to what I know is going to be a terrific story. Unquestionably, this is going on my Story Alert list! I hope to see more soon.
Jessica chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Hum wonder what happens next and Shiori met Hiei wonder what will happen if Shiori finds out well will have to wait and see add more now now and hurry thanks jessica