Reviews for Sometimes
Netchka3 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Good story. The Scoobies need a thank you once in a while. :-)
Darkfire3012 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
great fic i loved it
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
i love it
tk-ane chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
WoW! Never thought of that crossover. I can see Ed doing just that. I enjoyed the story. Thanks for sharing.
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Awesome oneshot!
alexceasar chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Okay, I really loved this. What an amazing way to do a crossover. Keep up the fantastic work.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Update TMW, LTW, and OFNL.
William Fakespeare chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Thou hath posted a superb one-shot, master scribe. Bravo!
Lt. Cmdr. Radner chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Nice story. I usually ignore one shots but this one was pretty good. Update your other stories soon though.
Bob-from-Accounting chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Nice. I don't really watch Las Vegas but I did see the first episode and stumbled upon other episodes in my surfing. With that said your name was enough for me to read this story as I have enjoyed all your other story crossovers involving the BtVS verse. I hope to see more chapters of those other stories soon. Keep up the good work and keep typing.
X-Spider chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
I liked the story, pretty good for a oneshot, that I actually like, and please don't take offence when I write that.
spk chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Love it! That was a great one shot! :)
Mris chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Thank you so much for this fic. I have been thinking about how Ed Deline would think about the Scoobies and you did it exactly how I thought it would be like. And knowing Ed he would have known about the underworld and those you fight them. So again thanks.
Minuette chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Alright! *applauds*
rankokunalpha1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
wow an excellent story i would like to see a addendem o to it of the scoobies talking to deline!