Reviews for Sojurn
Lynn chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
I liked reading the reviews yes your Sonic and Knuckles story is details and the charector personalitys are perfect how they would be and vivid and easy to visualize.
Now on my list of favorite Sonic well thought out the whole thing.
Lynn chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
Knuckles is darn right about Earth being like his planet Mobius,great observation he made.I agree there's Robotnik types on Earth too.
Rabbit daize tests for example and animal brain experiments.
He'd be horrified at animal testing that happens at big companys as I am.I try to buy cruelty free items and try to be a vegetarian.
But besides that great of the better Sonic and Knuckles Earth stories
It's too bad he only run into the Robotnik side of humanity.I can't wait to read more of story.! Keep up the good work!
Orange Sky Yellow Sun chapter 15 . 3/25/2013
This fic is just a savior.

Seriously, when I was beginning to think that I've already found all those few stories in Sonic fandom that were worth reading, I find this.

It goes without saying that I like it better than the actual Sonic X series, hands down. That spin off was such a disappointment, all the characters lacking even a semblance of depth. I couldn't even finish watching that butchered version of events and the characters being mere irritating shadows of themselves.

I like the complex "not-quite-buddies" relationship Sonic and Knuckles share and the way their personalities clash.

I like seeing Sonic not as a self-absorbed airhead who doesn't seem to give a damn about his friends, but an easy-going, sometimes thoughtless, but genuinely caring person who does what he does not simply to show off, but because he feels like he has to and because he wants to make a difference.

I like seeing Knuckles as a proud, spiritual and noble guardian with occasional understandable temper problems and a certain lack of social skills instead of a simple gullible hot-headed idiot he is so often portrayed to be.

I like it when Amy isn't portrayed as a mere crazed Sonic-obsessed fangirl and does have a kind heart and a sound mind when she needs them - and knows how to use them, too.

Gosh, did I miss these guys in fiction nowadays. Not even sure what possessed me to check out the fiction on this fandom, but for the most part it's truly disappointing.

Sorry for my rambling, just needed to get this out. And thank you thank you thank you!
Rivra chapter 15 . 8/4/2012
Wow, yes. This story rectified most of what I disliked about Sonic X. In particular, I appreciated your handling of the humans-simply putting Chris firmly on the sidelines while giving us a more realistically hostile reaction from the military made an immense improvement.

I also enjoyed your characterization of Knuckles. The little details, like touching upon his sense of abandonment during his (fever?) dream, added a nice sense of depth to him that a lot of other fanfic writers miss out on.

My only complaint is that it was a little shorter than I'd have liked.
Hamato Kameko chapter 15 . 6/26/2011
And with that I have read every Sonic the Hedgehog fanfiction you have posted on this website. And I've adored every one.

I've always liked Sonic X; it's largely what got me back into the fandom as an adult. But I must say there's a lot about it that bothers me, and honestly?

I think I like your version more.

-Ink
Leahisasuperhero chapter 15 . 5/30/2011
this. was. amazing. I started it last night and didn't want to go to sleep cause i wanted to know what happened! but i just finished it and it was truly the best thing i have read in a lloonngg time! i loved it! Thank you so much for writing this!
Coraline15 chapter 15 . 2/20/2011
OMG! :D I LOVED this story! :D:D Great work!:D:D:D:D
Yami-sama42 chapter 15 . 12/17/2010
This story is very well written! The vocabulary was superb and the character development was excellent. They were kept in character and the plot was amazing. Great job!
Dodge Viper chapter 15 . 7/20/2010
oh man! This story is totally awesome! Whoo! Man that was so cool, especially this one part where the cop said "Jesus Christ" when he frst saw Knuckles, dude that was priceless man. There's this one part where I thought that reminded of this part of pokemon the first movie; is when they had Knucles in this strange lab. Well that reminded me of the poart of the movie when Giovonni leader of team rocket had Mewtwo in a lab. Well, I hope that you can write a sequal to this really awesome story, cause I can't wait until the sequal because I want to find out if Knuckles actually really isn't the last surviving echidna after all
Rainmy chapter 15 . 3/13/2010
first of all I like it,I'm a little sad that they didn't get friendly but perhaps that would be out of characters so everything went back as it used to be,I'm glad you idn't give anoying chris a mayor role, you said Robotnik,so did you decide to use the one from the comics/animation? not just for the name but the personality,no matter how evil eggman (games) is,I can't picture him beacaming a coldless murderer.

I was a little angry with sonic(well he was with himself) but telling someone everything you think he/she owna you is a commun ocurence,I sometimes want to react like that too but I think it would be a low tactic,like hiting someone weak point.

ok too much talking already,congratulations for weriting and FINISHING such a long story (more than 80% die in the way)
EagleFox chapter 15 . 12/21/2009
Wow this is an old one. Mind if I dub it as the "how Sonic X really should had gone instead of the horrendous 4Kids show that dashed all my childish hopes"?

There's so much of this story that is a reminder of what this fanbase used to be to me and it's rather nostalgic. It's nice that searching up "Sonic" and "Knuckles" together doesn't instantly result in a fic in which the two are a couple.

Good job keeping a story with a rather simple premise to go on for so long. Though I do admit the ending does sound just a tad bit rushed but the story in whole makes up for it.
1337ph234k chapter 15 . 3/29/2009
I thought this story was spectacular, I was looking all day for a good fanfic that would really impress me and entertain me. This one did for sure. I'm quite impressed with how you made it so long without it getting old that is a hard thing to do. I also really enjoyed the long chapters instead of short little snippets, as I said before, absolutely fantastic.
roudyredd chapter 15 . 12/23/2008
i finished it fianlly! yippy!
roudyredd chapter 14 . 12/23/2008
i want to smack eggman. stupid dolt.
roudyredd chapter 12 . 12/23/2008
fun tails fixed it...right? lol keep up the good work.

-redd