Reviews for Through the Ashes of Empires
JPElles chapter 32 . 3/28/2014
Hopefully she's smart enough to give them something close but not necessarily what they want. It's complicated enough it shouldn't be to hard.
JPElles chapter 30 . 12/2/2013
Getting very interesting. Setting things up in a very cool way. Getting rid of Jenova and possibly opening things up for space travel, and getting back in touch with traditional magics. Like Terra, and the others could use with the Magnacite in Final Fantasy 3/6.
Bakaneko-chan11 chapter 29 . 11/6/2013
Good chapter! Definite thumbs up, and even better that it's a CloudxYuffie fic! Not enough of them in my opinion!
JPElles chapter 29 . 10/12/2013
Curious what keeps happening in this odyssey your writing.
guitarplayer chapter 28 . 9/1/2013
I'm tell in ya, this is definitely one of the best, if not the best fanfic I've ever read. The writing is simply spectacular and the story fits so well together as if it were planned to be part of the game itself. I only started reading this recently but I cannot wait for the next chapter and the eventual end of the story. Definitely worth reading twice. I might!
JPElles chapter 28 . 8/27/2013
Sometimes when I see Reeve I get confused who he is. lol. Then I remember Cait Sith was a robot.

Nice chapter. Curious how things will go with Cloud here. The whole thing with Soldier was messed up. Everyone in it was only in it because Hojo messed with there DNA. At least that seems to be the case from Crisis Core with Genesis, Angreal, etc... And of course everyone in Soldier having the glowing eyes. Still Cloud according to Hojo was unique in his DNA or something I remember. Curious where you take things. Keep it up.
Melody Anna Kamiya Tudor chapter 28 . 8/26/2013
I really can't wait to see what is happening underground city!
Guest chapter 27 . 8/16/2013
I hear the problem with the principal character thing. I think what you've done is fine though.

Cloud finding and helping the Cetra is very appropriate. The perfect way for Cloud to put not just put his troubled past behind him but pay tribute to the fallen like Aeris, Zack, Jesse, and all the other minor members of avalanche and people who died fighting Shinra as well.
Melody Anna Kamiya Tudor chapter 27 . 8/12/2013
I'm really liking where this is going
JPElles chapter 26 . 8/9/2013
Interesting chapter as usual. Good to see some flashbacks of Zack here.
Melody Anna Kamiya Tudor chapter 26 . 8/8/2013
I can't wait to read the next chapter
TLPerson chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Could you maybe put this under Cloud/ Yuffie. It comes up under the Tifa tag. Thank You..
JPElles chapter 25 . 7/30/2013
Good to see them getting closer here. As well as the understandable fears about what could happen to Cloud.

Cloud's mental state is much better than his predecessor's however. Sephiroth and the guy whose name forget who came before him. Plus he has friends and Yuffie there. Plus the others had Hojo there making sure they went crazy as well I suspect.
JPElles chapter 24 . 7/22/2013
Love the Cetra. Very good to see this chapter up. Keep it up. Very interesting tale your crafting.
DaughterofDante chapter 23 . 5/28/2013