Reviews for Time, as Measured in Harry Potter Books
Garideth chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Awww!
billys-green-soup chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Oh my god. I love you for writing this.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
That was a brilliant idea! Molly as a Harry Potter fan, trying to describe the events of her life in HP terms!
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
You really wrote Molly POV well. I loved the little immature opinions.
Lanthanon chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I actually grin at the part when Molly reveals herself a Harry Potter fan (I mean sure, who doesn't?), but considering what happened to them in retrospect... it was pretty sad.

She's very in character. Well done.
iKatie chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Harry Potter Molly INSTA WIN!

Seriously. I love how Molly is a Hufflepuff, and how she thinks, and acts, it feels very IC. Good job!
altheak and artemiss chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
What a brilliant idea! This is well-written and you've had a stroke of genius here! Molly is perfectly well-characterized!THANKS!

altheak
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
uber cute story! you really gave some insight as to what is going on in mollys head. great job!
Mario Jimnez Prez Cejuela chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Hi:

I am a Spanish Fan of Runaways and I liked your Point of Sight.

I have some kind for Molly (the litle of group) and your fic is very good writed.
Agent S7 chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
That was really sad. I can't really say much more than that, as it's hard for me to write this already... :'(

Poor Molly. The simple way everything was described, Molly's attempts at trying to interpret true evil...all were handled wonderfully.

~s7
Madripoor Rose chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Very cool.
No-one12345678 chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
omg, NO! poor molly! she's my alltime FAV and i cant bear 2 see her like that! u wrote that perfectly... write more fics, plz!