Reviews for Bleed For My Brother
merryw chapter 7 . 9/4/2006
I loved this story! I miss the 4 Musketeers! In my mind, this is how it always will be! Hope you write more!
Purplesuberu chapter 7 . 9/2/2006
You finished!

I was so pleasantly surprised to see that you had updated. I'm glad that everything was finished and resolved, and I loved the sacrifice that Nikolas was willing to make for his brother.

I would say that this was worth the wait, but seriously, almost a year? Try to be better about updating with your next story, okay? ;)

Great job on this story!

~Angie~
Purplesuberu chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Great start!

I like that there are so many people there and involved. Nikolas and Luke working together to help Lucky could be really interesting as well, and Elizabeth is just breaking my heart as she worries about Lucky. Can't wait to see where the story goes and see if Nikolas will be able to track down Helena!

~Angie~
merryw chapter 6 . 3/1/2006
Oh wow! You write for two of my other favorite brothers also!
hcky11 chapter 6 . 2/3/2006
I'm a little late getting to this story, but I like it! I really look forward to seeing where this goes, it's got a lot of potential. Update soon!
Kaya333 chapter 5 . 12/18/2005
Love the story great job can't wait for more.
MsJML chapter 4 . 12/7/2005
Aww...Good for Nik for sticking up for himself to Luke! And he tugged at my heart strings with that last wistful statement. *sigh* I'm so glad you updated. Hope you continue!
MsJML chapter 2 . 11/19/2005
Interesting premise! I'm intrigued. I like that Nik was immediately suspicious. And Jesse cares about Lucky-I like that too.
IplayedInTraffic chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
Great chapter i love it. update soon
hudson304 chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
excellent fan fic. poor lucky. add more asap.