Reviews for Are You The One I Love?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
Wtf this is the worst shipping I have ever read. I mean why the fuck would Chad's be a girl its so fucking stupid!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
AWESOME!...Does Chazz stay as a girl?...um..OK...sure...that's not what I'm used to, but I'm just gonna roll with it, because that's what I've learnt to do over the years...so, how's life treating you? Well, I loved this fanfic nonetheless, because I AM AWESOME! OK, bye.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
Whoa...kinda creepy...and sad...but still, I loved it, and am preparing (preparing, why did I say that?) to read the next Chp.!...Well, it was once knowing you! (I say this to all my friends). You are an interesting person.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
Loved this next Chp...by the way, what does POV mean? I keep calling it 'Piece of Obelisk in Virginia', which doesn't make any sense, because these people are Japanese, not American...well, I had better finish that stupid maths sheet, because I've been putting it off all week...I should write a fanfiction about procrastination...YAY, I finally have an idea for one of my own fanfics, and I don't know how to get them on the internet, so if you want to read it, sorry, you can't delusional evil smile...bye.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
This is my most favourite fanfic that I have ever read! Funny, confusing (in an 'I want to keep reading to find out what happens' way), awesome, sweet, the best ever! Going to read next Chp. now...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Loved it. So awesome. Can't wait to read next chapter. Yay. XD...:D...:)!
MysteryMoon56 chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
Oh my lord that was such a beautiful story, you have such an a,axing way of writing. You have true talent never stop writing.
asukakizuno.p4s chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
this story is so AWESOME! can you make another story? so i can read it? i think i like your story.
lorella moon chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
lol i cant stop laughing and my mom is looking at me like i belong in an asylum

ja,ne
phantomparanioa chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
lol i love this
Izayoi Aki SDG chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
I agree with the fact that Crowler is z cross-dresser. The first time I saw him I was like

Me:0.0'
Tie-dyed Trickster chapter 6 . 5/6/2007
Whew! Good story! BUT I'M PISSED ABOUT THE DISSING WICCANS PART! ARGH! (muse comes up behind rampaging Trickster and slaps her) (blinks) Um, sorry about that. Not angery specifically at you, that's just one of my pet peeves and general tirades. I'm not Wiccan myself, but it's a really peaceful religion. The first rule is 'do what thou wilt, but harm none'. I like that. (and I've done research on it, too!) It ticks me off BIGTIME when I see all the shlack Wiccans have to take because of stereotypes and false beliefs. (whew) Anyway, now that I have that off my chest, I really enjoyed the story. I'll check out the squel at some point!

Tie-dyed Trickster (and her various muses)
Tie-dyed Trickster chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
This is funny! Even funnier concsidering that Chazz is still an Obelisk - most female ChazzxJaden stories have it happening later in the season! But I like it, it's new. It's fun! It's... (a muse comes up behind the author and whispers in her ear, 'Plastoid.') plastoid! (pause. reads over what she just wrote) Hunh? (turns to glare at muse, who is whistling idly) I'll review some more at a later chapter, at the moment I have to go kill one of my muses.

Tie-dyed Trickster (and her various (and soon to be numbering one less) muses)
bluerosety chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
I liked the story long duel... ; So Chazz stayed a girl? Oh well, CUTE/SWEET ending! I LOVE the pairing! _

_bluerosety_