Reviews for Of Penguins and Puffins
redhead chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Dear WeevilFanGirl if you still alive, PLEASE update this story!
borelioza chapter 8 . 5/19/2010
Why you abandoned this story? Maybe I'm naive but I still waiting for updates. Damn, always when fanfic is really good, author never ending this. Especially stories about Penguin from The Batman series. Please, continue, please!

Sorry for my English.
Dimensional traveler chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
There has been constant misplacement of Batman fics for at least a year now and I'm seriously starting consider the amount of common sense (no offense) these authors have with this site. This may come as a surprise to you but don't you find it funny that there is no placement for 'The Batman 2004' series fanfiction on this site yet there is a placement for Batman:Brave and the Bold which just aired months ago?

The 'Batman' category on the cartoon series is starting to become a junk area for all Batman fics from whatever version is it. There are placements for all specific Batman series or films yet I see the confusion and misplacements increasing. I need help turning this category of Batman into 'The Batman 04' to clear confusion and take the load off of authors annoyingly have to state which Batman series is which in the Batman fandom of this site; with all the very specific categories from all comics, cartoons, and films on this site, it's unnecessary and you know it.

So I ask a favor to you, as a fellow Batman fandom author, to please ask the administrators on this site to stop this increasing mismatch madness on the Batman fanfiction; it would really be helpful to most of us.

Thank you for your time and patience in reading this message.

This story is not misplaced, mind you, but this has been happening alot in the Batman fandom and I need to put the problem out there.

Anyhow, PLEASE PLEASE update this story! It's been a long damn time since I've seen good PenguinxOC fics!
Pandora the Damned chapter 8 . 12/21/2008
Awesome! I love it! Ozzy and Puffin/Finch fluff was great! Oh Catwoman! I can't wait for the next chapter! I hopw you update soon!
Pandora the Damned chapter 6 . 12/21/2008
Psh. Tuxedo-boy... genious LAWL

"NEAH Yes dear!"

That made me laugh so hard I fell out of my chair! Kudos to you! Ozzy lovers unite!
Pandora the Damned chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
I happen to like the new penguin but that's just me. He's adorable and I just want to hug him!

-chases Ozzy like the obsessed fangirl that she is-

GET BACK HERE PENGY!

Great chapter by the way! I loved it!
Aloria-Catalonia chapter 8 . 9/3/2008
A very interesting idea and an interesting story so far. I look forward to seeing where this goes
Repto chapter 8 . 7/7/2008
Oh yay, more Of Penguins and Puffins! XDD Anyway, love Penguin's conflicting feelings over Puffin, and the fact that when he tried to kill her she just grumbles at him to watch where he swings his blade. XD

And, oh my goodness, Catwoman! This should get interesting. -snicker-
Moro NightBird chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Dear WeevilFanGirl, I really like your story Of Penguins and Puffins. Mostly because I plan to write one similar, you don't mind, do you? I don't plan to use Puffin, she's yours. But I have a different character that's a little like her.

Also, I loved the part where he saved her life! ;) Very Cute!

Mischief, Love, and Penguins,

Moro NightBird
Alexiel Hellsing chapter 8 . 10/27/2007
I love it Penguin kind of deseves a little bit of luv if you can get past the crimminally insane part which is easy because you dont feel that he is a threat. Write more pervert funny moments, embarrass him more.
Cartoonatic55 chapter 8 . 10/21/2007
*gasp* Oh yay! You updated! Yes! I'm so happy, yes I am! :D Oh, forgive me. It's my first time reviewing this story. I've been too shy to leave a review before 'cause I was afraid of ever showing my face here again. (After I told someone about a few embarrassing pairings I like from the show and all...) But anyway, yay! It's about time somebody wrote a fic about the adorably cute Oswald here! I was wondering if there were even any! Anyway, very nice. Aw! Penguin likes Finchella! Oh my. My OC Snowflake may become jealous. She likes Ozzie too. Hee hee hee. Um, anyway, please write more! I want to find out what happens next!
WeevilFanGirl chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
id like to say thankyou for all your support and that this story has officaly came back from the dead and i SWEAR on my fandom of ozzy that i will post more reliably then of late.
Repto chapter 6 . 8/13/2006
-grins widely- Tuxedo boy. And..

("NEAH Yes dear!"

WAIT! What the heck did he just say?

Puffin had a look of utter shock and terror.

"What the hell did you just call me?"

"I...I...I dont know...I mean...I gotta go!")

That's so adorable. Yesh, I'm so lame. I love Penguin. Can't help it. Pardon me. But aw and when did you last update? March? January? Eh -sniffle- You must write, for this poor deprived of Penguin fanfics girl. Lol

I should make a fanfic of penguin myself. ; But.. seeing how I never finished my doc ock story, why make a whole other fandom wondering when I'm ever gonna finish a story? -sheepish look-
Repto chapter 5 . 8/13/2006
Aw. -hugs Ozzy-

Yesh, I'm pathetic.

Question for you, do you like birds? . I'm so thrilled to see at the top of this chapter that you admit you love Penguin. XD That makes me happy, yes it does. -nods-
Repto chapter 4 . 8/13/2006
Yay! Ozzy likes Puffin. . I myself am infatuated.. anyway yesh, this is an interesting story and I hope you haven't stopped doing it if you haven't ended it.

But then, that would be me being a hypocrite again. ;