Reviews for What A Little Moonlight Can Do
Brisalad chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
wow
Eve chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I knew something was up with that! I just knew it! AND I WAS RIGHT! Go Sokka!
JustBlossom chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Awww! That was so good! I love how Haru's proposal was staged in order to get Aang and Katara together. You write all the characters very well! I loved reading this. :)
kath chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
love reading this over and over again...waaaahhhh! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! greatest story evah!
WaterWarrior294 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Oh. My. Freaking. Gosh.

You... are... the... best... friggin... writer... on... this... planet.

*Drops to knees* Oh, great and wise Word God! How shall I ever compare to your melodic statements and hypnotic phrases? For without the words beckoning on my fingers, nor my lips, I will and forever feel miniscule next to your great Wordliness! *bows and chants random noises*
Chelsea Deanne chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
very sweet and a bit sad, I liked it
Dobbygrl chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Excellent story and excellent writing. It was a great pleasure to read your thoughtful story.
aang'sbestbuddy chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Oh my gosh, this was absolutely beautiful! i luv it!
Galaxi chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
That story was simply... amazing.

I love your writing style. I love how you described everything. It was perfect. Absolutely wonderful. The plot is amazing-no, more than that, but I'm afraid it would take quite a bit of my brain power to come up with a more befitting word to describe how you pulled this story together so beautifully.

Great job. This is definitely going in my favorites.

~Galaxi
Nicole chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Heh - i see it's quite long time sine you posted this.. About.. 4 years ago. lmao :D

But just found it - and i love it! :) Don't even know you're still writing :/ heh.. And now a comment to Haru: ... HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! I can't imagine Katara marrying you! HAHAHAHAHAHAH! You really thought she would say YES? O_O Then you're quite stupid.

*Clasps my longtime enemy's shoulder with a evil smile*

Learn it, Haru. Learn it.
arizony chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Yet another outstanding story. You have truly investigated a train of emotions that so many authors gloss over or overlook completely. And, as usual, you have done so brilliantly.
timisnotmyname chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
man iread this before, and i just read it again. i REALLY like this fic. i think its well written, there is a good plot, the characters r totally IC, and everthing.

i loved it.

btw, this is like my sixth time reading this fic, which is significant 4 me, b/c i usually dont even read a fic more than once, but like i said, ive read this fic multiple times.

great job!
Jeni27 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
That was sad and fluffy and amusing all at the same time. I loved it. Yay for Sokka and Haru. They rule! :)

~Jeni
LadyBaSingSe chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
I... I cant... st-stop... cry...crying.

That's what it would sound like if I were trying to say that statement outloud right now.
Therese Delacoeur chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Oops, it just deleted my ENTIRE REVIEW. Crap...

*Remix*

This was an incredible piece. It was credible, in character (even Aang! Which, considering how much you have him change in the post-war years) and consistent. No abandoned plot lines, no cliched "*eyes flutter* Oh Aang! My dearest love! You've come back to me!" lines. Not crazy about the POV switch in the middle, but the fact that I could tell exactly who was talking is a small mercy granted by few authors (including myself). I would've left it in Aang's POV and let Katara's thoughts play out to keep the readers guessing.

I loved the ending! That was the perfect way to wrap it up. Sokka was quite mature, no longer the overbearing protective older brother but a young man who's willing to sacrifice his own comfort for his sister's happiness. Would've liked to see a little, eeny-weeny Sokka freak-out scene, but that's just me, adoring Sokka's role as comic relief.

Quite incredible, again. I can't wait to read any other Avatar stories you might've written.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »