Reviews for What A Little Moonlight Can Do
Brisalad chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Eve chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I knew something was up with that! I just knew it! AND I WAS RIGHT! Go Sokka!
JustBlossom chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Awww! That was so good! I love how Haru's proposal was staged in order to get Aang and Katara together. You write all the characters very well! I loved reading this. :)
kath chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
love reading this over and over again...waaaahhhh! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! greatest story evah!
WaterWarrior294 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Oh. My. Freaking. Gosh.

You... are... the... best... friggin... writer... on... this... planet.

*Drops to knees* Oh, great and wise Word God! How shall I ever compare to your melodic statements and hypnotic phrases? For without the words beckoning on my fingers, nor my lips, I will and forever feel miniscule next to your great Wordliness! *bows and chants random noises*
Chelsea Deanne chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
very sweet and a bit sad, I liked it
Dobbygrl chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Excellent story and excellent writing. It was a great pleasure to read your thoughtful story.
aang'sbestbuddy chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Oh my gosh, this was absolutely beautiful! i luv it!
Galaxi chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
That story was simply... amazing.

I love your writing style. I love how you described everything. It was perfect. Absolutely wonderful. The plot is amazing-no, more than that, but I'm afraid it would take quite a bit of my brain power to come up with a more befitting word to describe how you pulled this story together so beautifully.

Great job. This is definitely going in my favorites.

Nicole chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Heh - i see it's quite long time sine you posted this.. About.. 4 years ago. lmao :D

But just found it - and i love it! :) Don't even know you're still writing :/ heh.. And now a comment to Haru: ... HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! I can't imagine Katara marrying you! HAHAHAHAHAHAH! You really thought she would say YES? O_O Then you're quite stupid.

*Clasps my longtime enemy's shoulder with a evil smile*

Learn it, Haru. Learn it.
arizony chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Yet another outstanding story. You have truly investigated a train of emotions that so many authors gloss over or overlook completely. And, as usual, you have done so brilliantly.
timisnotmyname chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
man iread this before, and i just read it again. i REALLY like this fic. i think its well written, there is a good plot, the characters r totally IC, and everthing.

i loved it.

btw, this is like my sixth time reading this fic, which is significant 4 me, b/c i usually dont even read a fic more than once, but like i said, ive read this fic multiple times.

great job!
Jeni27 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
That was sad and fluffy and amusing all at the same time. I loved it. Yay for Sokka and Haru. They rule! :)

LadyBaSingSe chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
I... I cant... st-stop... cry...crying.

That's what it would sound like if I were trying to say that statement outloud right now.
Therese Delacoeur chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Oops, it just deleted my ENTIRE REVIEW. Crap...

This was an incredible piece. It was credible, in character (even Aang! Which, considering how much you have him change in the post-war years) and consistent. No abandoned plot lines, no cliched "*eyes flutter* Oh Aang! My dearest love! You've come back to me!" lines. Not crazy about the POV switch in the middle, but the fact that I could tell exactly who was talking is a small mercy granted by few authors (including myself). I would've left it in Aang's POV and let Katara's thoughts play out to keep the readers guessing.

I loved the ending! That was the perfect way to wrap it up. Sokka was quite mature, no longer the overbearing protective older brother but a young man who's willing to sacrifice his own comfort for his sister's happiness. Would've liked to see a little, eeny-weeny Sokka freak-out scene, but that's just me, adoring Sokka's role as comic relief.

Quite incredible, again. I can't wait to read any other Avatar stories you might've written.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »