Reviews for Diplomacy
Anon chapter 7 . 7/27
Eomer and Lothiriel seem to be touching each other much when they are alone. From your description I think it is unusual in the society they live in. I wonder why neither of them thinks it startling.
Anon chapter 6 . 7/27
I love how seemlessly and naturally Eomer and Lothiriel work together and look out for each other.
DeepRootsAerNotReached chapter 13 . 10/18/2014
If even Eomer remembers the dress, it must truly be spectacular!

Frostless
DeepRootsAerNotReached chapter 7 . 5/30/2014
I think Imrahil made a mistake giving Lothiriel an in with Eomer. She's resourseful, and he is of far less etiquette scruples than anyone of Gondor. A force of nature has been released.

And don't worry about the names! The silmarillion included a elflord named after a balrog before Tolkien's son edited it. I think we have a precident for weird names, not just women called ir.

Frostless
Anon chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
I liked her dress :)
Anon chapter 12 . 2/8/2014
I think Eomer's proposal was very romantic.
Anon chapter 11 . 2/8/2014
I'm glad you made Lord Dorlion's proposal a bit late, so that she had not yet accepted it when Eomer spoke.
Anon chapter 8 . 2/8/2014
Seems that it would be very difficult to bury those feelings, but then again you did mention at the beginning that Lothiriel is good at it.
Anon chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
That dance sounded fun, romantic and very intimate.
Anon chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
I wonder.. are they both in fact innocently enjoying each others company or is one or the other starting to feel a shift. Lothiriel seemed to be almost jealous when Eomer came in with two women.
Anon chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
I love this slow and easy way you are making them indespensable to each other.
Anon chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
You do make Lothiriel sound wise.
Anon chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
A wonderful story so far :) LIKE
Anon chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
Knowing how to make your husband's favorite foods before the wedding is a big advantage :) I think Lothiriel is a excellent friend here.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Sounds interesting. I like that they understand each other and are on equal footing.