Reviews for Brown
MidnightSymphony01 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
OMG I really thought he had died! Good job -
nibeijia chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
wow that was unexpected XD i seriously thought it was lloyd :0 the i read the part where lloyd stepped in and i was like... what?
A raging Ghost chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
*o*

YOU BUM! I THOUGHT THAT WAS LLOYD!

YOU ALMOST MADE ME CRY OVER A DOG!

BRRARG!
Nips chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
I got a little depressed just from the summary, so when He stepped in, I couldn't help but think, "... What." lol. Good one. xD
CommodoreZelda13 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
wow... that was unexpected and somehow incredibly funny... ingenious
bright snow chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Aw, at first I thought it was Lloyd, and then I was like... ugh attitude mode. :P And then I read the part when Lloyd stepped in, and then I was like O.O Wait, what?

Fantastic how you had lil Colette so sad over a dog. She didn't seem particularly in character to me though... used too many big words.
mika chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
*laughs* you tease! i thought it was lloyd!

very well done *is very amused*

though i do feel bad for the poor dog

*continues laughing*
ShadowofUndine chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
**amused** That was an unexpected ending. Poor Colette. ...Then again, I should probably feel bad for the dog.

I like the way you wrote it to make the reader think something else happened, instead of what *really happened.

-Shadow of Undine
Nazarrelle chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
...Oh my lord...

You had me going there. GAHH, I thought I was Lloyd.

You are so evil... Great work.

~Nazarrelle
DragonUk chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
*blinks*

...

...

*bursts out laughing* Oh my god! i had a hunch you were ingenious but this is just the icing on top of the cake! "Guardian Angel Pooh"

:):) You really are quite amazing!
Ayane-san chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
I... never saw that ending coming. Wow... that's a great little story.
Mizu-Sama chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Wow. That was definitly NOT what I was expecting lol. you little trickster you.
Zalein chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
When I first started reading, I expected what you expected me to expect. "oh teh noes, LLoyd's dead! ;_;"

... The ending was hilarious xD

In it's sad, doggy way ;_;
The Twilight Trinity chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
That was just great. You really had me fooled! It should have been labeled as a humor fic, but that would have ruined the surprize. God, that made me laugh so hard! Good work!
DoctoressOctopus chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
I have to admit, at the "anyone who would feed him" line, I thought of Noishe, but then realized that wouldn't fit...nice trick. xD