Reviews for The Permeation of Darkness
Skatious chapter 11 . 4/28/2011
DAMN! i hate you for leaving things this way! Okay i might be overreacting a bit..:P but this story is great!
charlemagnebrat1 chapter 11 . 9/25/2007
don't kill Mae-Mae! Please!
mlhkvh5 chapter 11 . 9/24/2007
So glad to see an update! Thank you for continuing this great story! What is Padme thinking, going off with another man! I hope Anakin listens to her, and doesn't leave her. She needs to tell him about the baby-maybe that would keep him from trusting totally in Palpatine. I hope they stay together. Looking forward to more when you can!
charlemagnebrat1 chapter 10 . 9/20/2007
please please continue. u write padme so well
charlemagnebrat chapter 10 . 8/30/2007
This is so great! Please don't kill Padme- you write her so well
mlhkvh5 chapter 10 . 8/11/2007
Your story is amazing! I remember this one from a long time ago, and I am glad to see it being continued. Setting the story on earth in the US is brilliant. I hope Anakin has enough sense to talk to Padme before believing only what Palpatine says, and remembers to consider how evil he is to be causing both sides of a war. Waiting to see what happens, and hoping he doesn't abandon Padme!
bmwwromancefangirl chapter 5 . 4/19/2007
I really like this! I just have one question: is Padme pregnant?
Gater101 chapter 4 . 1/24/2007
Hm.. Palpatine is a right b*tard lol. Love this though. Was a bit weary, what with it being set in modern day NY, but it doesn't feel as though it is. Keep it up.
Shawn30 chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
Now I must admit this is a very interesting and original story. You've managed to do a very good job in weaving a real world scenerio into the SW universe. I like the PA relationship thus far as well as the way you've set up the plot. I'll be looking for more of this story as soon as you post it.
lp4mu chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
I am so glad that you are giving this story another try. I really liked the original.
don't have one yet chapter 6 . 5/30/2006
Please update soon. You are an AMAZING author! Don't stop now. We want to know what happens!
buttmonkie chapter 6 . 3/8/2006
keep writing! this is a great story- one of the better ones that ive read on this site. dont get discouraged. lots of people are just too lazy to review like me. i really like how youve got the story going... poor bail... anyway... update soon!
elphabathedelirious32 chapter 5 . 12/2/2005
Yay! Happy prettiness!
elphabathedelirious32 chapter 4 . 11/25/2005
good chapter. i would write a long and rambling review but i'm tired and need caffeine and must therefore get some.
DarthGladiator45 chapter 2 . 11/19/2005
As a proud support of the 2nd amendment and the Bill of rights, I would marytr myself for freedom.