Reviews for Plan B: My Brother's keeper
bigman77 chapter 18 . 4/12/2013
you seriously need to write a sequel to this masterpiece I want to everyone's reaction to padme being alive, and i also want to see luke and leia grow up
Heaven's Prayers chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I read this awhile ago, but did not have an account then. However, I would love to complement and thank you for you epic and original story. This is one of my favorite stories on , I am overjoyed you took the time to write this masterpiece!

May the horse be with you!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/1/2011
Thank you very much for writing this story. It is so full of emotion! I really like the way you ended it, and I hope you write more stories like it.
Jedi Angel001 chapter 18 . 3/7/2011
You had me there for written.I am glad the Force brought Padme back when Anakin finally let her go.
Ava chapter 18 . 12/26/2010
Hey great story.
Pooja Naberrie chapter 18 . 10/29/2010
Really good story! I was crying when padme died it was so sad, even when she came back.
IcePrincess013 chapter 18 . 9/18/2009
OMG! This has got to be the BEST star wars fanfiction I have ever read! I can't tell you how much I loved it! Are you going to do a sequel? That would be great. I love your writing style!
Parzival vi Britannia chapter 18 . 5/4/2008
i love this, though i dont really like your other story Overcome, with padme betraying anakin and all, i understand its fanfiction and everything, but i just cant stand it...

im not flaming or anything...sigh...i just suppose i need to the let it out, and i dont realy mean to say this, just ignore, it i need to take this out and know you know what i feel ready go... YOU FUCKIN IDIOT PADMES NOT LIKE THAT HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO POOR ANAKIN,GGAAHALA...YOU BITCH...GARH...PALO I STUPID...AND EVERYTHING ELSE...

well got that out of system, just ignore it...i just needed to rant, but again this story was very good though i hated the cliffhanger epilouge..._
Adrian Rinehart chapter 18 . 4/6/2008
Aww. I thought you were going to be evil and let her stay dead. I love it.
ULTRA SONIC chapter 18 . 1/17/2007
Well how's that for a Penelope/Odysseus moment?

Well, what can I say? Except...Job well done!
Tilius chapter 18 . 6/18/2006
Great story, a little bit too mushy some times, but OK.
xcrimsonphoenix chapter 18 . 6/4/2006
OMG PADME (RUNS OVER TO HER AND GIVES HER THE BIGGEST HUG EVER IN HISTORY) THIS IS THE BEST STAR WARS STORY I EVER READ! THIS WAS AMAZING AND YOU ARE TRULY A GENIOUS! KEEP WRITTING I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW GOOD YOU ARE AT IT!

LiL EimEim

(Nancy)
QueenNaberrie chapter 7 . 6/1/2006
This is great story so far! I can't wait to see how it ends. :)
DarthGladiator45 chapter 18 . 5/18/2006
cool beans a happy ending! Great story and I most certainly enjoyed reading it!
Milissa chapter 18 . 5/18/2006